cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drafts will not save pictures

Ebay app is my exclusive listing platform. Suddenly I can take photos in the app, but they will not save, so I cannot upload the listing. I cant get any work done at all!

Message 1 of 64
latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: drafts will not save pictures

I start with sell similar, always. 

Message 46 of 64
latest reply

Hi,

I'm on this thread because of experiencing this same issue on and off for about two weeks now. Now it's been two days and I cannot upload pics to draft. It does'nt matter how the draft is started, the pic are just not attaching via my iphone. I can't upload my listing without pics and my drafts are piling up. Please help!

Message 47 of 64
latest reply

I’m experiencing the same problem. I noticed that I can upload photos to my newer drafts from a couple days ago but no such luck with the drafts I created over a week ago. I always use “sell similar” and start the drafts from my Windows PC.

Message 48 of 64
latest reply

@ourclosetsales @greatermerch

Could you let us know if you use the advanced or simple listing form on the website?

Message 49 of 64
latest reply

@ourclosetsales @lili-thorn @greatermerch @folkstar1789 @eclectic_outlet

We are looking for any seller interested in being in our beta program. We have made some changes and would like to get you a version which should help with the photos not being attached to your listings. If you are still interested please email us at iosfeedbak@ebay.com and we will get you into the system ASAP.

Message 50 of 64
latest reply

@bns_northwest

We are looking for any seller interested in being in our beta program. We have made some changes and would like to get you a version which should help with the photos not being attached to your listings. If you are still interested please email us at iosfeedbak@ebay.com and we will get you into the system.

Message 51 of 64
latest reply

@louisianagrey

We are looking for any seller interested in being in our beta program. We have made some changes and would like to get you a version which should help with the photos not being attached to your listings. If you are still interested please email us at iosfeedbak@ebay.com and we will get you into the system.

Message 52 of 64
latest reply

@veritas-marketplace

Message 53 of 64
latest reply

@ti-boome

Message 54 of 64
latest reply

@auntpobbysattic

Message 55 of 64
latest reply

@tickledluckyducky

Message 56 of 64
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. It's now working for me in the regular app and I'm afraid to try anything new but thanks for the help. Aunt Pobby
Message 57 of 64
latest reply

My process is the same as all others. Basically, I create drafts on my desktop and then finish with the pictures on my iPhone.

I just wanted to let people know my tip I use until this gets fixed.

Some Drafts are able to be Completed without issue. Before I take a picture and waste my time on that, I scroll down and see if "Preferences" is blank. If it is blank (even though I filled it out in the Draft) then it is not worth trying, because the images will not save.

Scroll through your Drafts and look for drafts with Payment Preferenced filled, because you can complete these ones.

I close out my app and reopen and the same one that just had a blank preference now has my "PayPal" inserted, so I can take the pictures and all is well with the world.

I have heard rumors about the possibility of a paid seller app that has all the features of a desktop. I would never pay for this app, so frustrating. I am wondering if this "beta" is part of rolling out an app that sellers pay for.

Message 58 of 64
latest reply

@thelittleshopofhoarders

Thank you for adding some tips. Could you please email us at iosfeedback@ebay.com we would like to get you a version of the app that will help us troubleshoot this issue. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

Message 59 of 64
latest reply

Having the same problem as all the other posters in this thread. We create listings on a desktop and then add photos via the ios mobile app. This used to work but no longer. Photo permissions are on in my iphone and I'm using the latest ebay app. Has there been a solution to this problem? 

Message 60 of 64
latest reply