cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay app closing when listing

Around 5 central time tonight my eBay app started exiting to the phone home screen each time I tried to list an item. It has continued to do so the rest of the evening. I have had to go to my laptop and finish drafts to get items to list. Any reason why this is happening out of nowhere?

Message 29 of 70
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This should now be resolved. If you are still experiecing any crashes please force restart your app and make sure you are on the latest version 5.21.1 which is available from the Appstore.

Thank you

View Best Answer in original post

Message 56 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

The app keeps closing on its own when I’m about to click continue on a draft to finish and pot my listing. I deleted it and reinstalled it but the issue persists ! Fix it ASAP please 

Message 1 of 70
latest reply

I am having same issue. I’ve tried deleting and downloading app. Booting my phone. Nothing has worked. 

Message 2 of 70
latest reply

Same here, try to upload new listing and when I press ‘continue’ the app closes.
Message 3 of 70
latest reply

Same issue.  Anyone gotten a resolution???

Message 4 of 70
latest reply

Same here. The most recent update killed the app. It crashes almost 100% of the time every time I try to list or relist an item. Very frustrating!

Message 5 of 70
latest reply

Message 6 of 70
latest reply

Ditto.  Disaster.  

Message 7 of 70
latest reply

I created a draft on my eBay account. When I went back on to complete the draft, and list it, the app would freeze and close. I got on my husbands phone, logged onto my eBay account, try to relist the draft on his phone, and it glitched and shut it off as well. I was able to go onto Google and list it that way, but the app would not work.

Message 8 of 70
latest reply

When relisting my iPhone leaves the eBay app when I hit continue on the relisting page. Any help would be appreciated. I deleted app and reinstalled it 

Message 9 of 70
latest reply

I’m having the same issue right now. 

As I was about to list an item, it crashed and placed my listing in the draft section. Open up the draft, try to relist and it goes full black screen crash!

Help eBay...I’m losing $$$!

***I just downloaded the newest version this morning***

Message 10 of 70
latest reply

I’m using an iphone 7. Did a hard reset with same results. I also deleted & reinstalled twice. No Luck!!!

Message 11 of 70
latest reply

I used Google and finished my listing that way.

Message 12 of 70
latest reply

I used Google and finished my listing that way.
Message 13 of 70
latest reply

Yup! Same here. I can barely get this help section to work. 🤬
Message 14 of 70
latest reply