Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Copy the bank account and shipping adress after purchase

Hello eBay Team, it would be really great to copy the bank account information after a purchase right out of the eBay app. I always have to open the website on my computer to copy the information. The same with the shipping adress! It is really annoy...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay app not allowing me to set advanced days on my listings. Doing quick good till canceled

Updated eBay app not allowing me to set any days for a buy it now listing it’s only doing a good till canceled. Old version had it and this one doesn’t allow it. Anyone know how I can do a listing on my phone and be able to do a buy it now for say 10...

'Promote your listings'

So I'm running the latest version of the eBay Android app (as of 23r of Sep 2018) and whenever I revise or list an item I'm getting spammed by eBay to 'promote my listing' - I'm sure many people would have 'accidentally' got duped into agreeing to th...

Ebay is forcing me to pay fees by automatically relisting items And forcing “best offer”

The mobile app for my iPhone and iPad no longer can be used for listing, as Ebay is forcing relisting 8 or 9 times when I use the app! This causes me to run out of free listings (I have only 50/month), and causes a $0.35 charge for each one of these....

Fingerprint id broken

Using the fingerprint id for anything doesn't work, i can't log in, it just times out with an error. Its so frustrating that the scanner works on all other apps but eBay is still in development for a technology that's been around for nearly 10 years

Pricing research

What happened to the “Items were sold between x and x” pricing feature when an item is listed?

Request invoice

I'm probably missing the obvious but how do I request an invoice for several items in my cart when I want the seller to revise the shipping cost?

Issue with 'Saved Search' location after update

After the recent update my saved searches are no longer set to their set dstances i.e 10 miles from my post code. I have tried to reset these but it is still coming up with all items rather than just the ones within the distance I set.

Miltiple issues with 5.25.1.2

Is anyone else having multiple problems with the latest revision App? Here is what is going on with my app 1. ) Can't remove already shipped items from my sold screen. I have tried deleting them with the app and they won't disappear. They have been d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors