cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of half item specifics for clothing, help

Two weeks ago I went to do a listing and when got to item specifics I saw that Country of manufacturing was missing, chest size missing, length, wash care, vintage, MPL missing, sleeve type missing. Well I kept doing my 15 listings a day, thinking it was just a glitch and in a couple of days it would come back (it did not) I called eBay they had no idea. After a couple of more days, I asked my neighbor if I can do a draft on her phone, since she has an eBay account, and on her phone all my missing items specifics shows up. So I called eBay again, they said probably my Neighbore has on older version of the app, we that made sense to me. A couple of days goes by and I asked my neighbor again to use her phone. But this time if she can log out of her account and I could log in mine, she said no problem. I log in to apiginapoke and well half of the item specifics are gone. So it is not the app it is the account. I called eBay again, they have no idea. Now what I need to do to get my full item specifics in is, Make a draft then go active list, then revise listing AND ALL ITEMS SPECIFICS showed up. WHAT GIVES EBAY? Now I am going back through 2 1/2 weeks of postings and having to revise each ( I list 15 items a day) and one by one add the specifics in. ALL I WANT IS MY ACCT. BACK THE WAY IT WAS. The glitch is costing me money. Have gone from 12-14 items sold a day to maybe 3 items a day. Thank God for Poshmark because I would be starving waiting for eBay to fix this issue. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@apiginapoke 

An eBay rep was participating on this topic here if you want to follow. I tagged them again to see if any updates.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Item-specifics-Please-help/m-p/33991175#M2277406

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I wondered what was going on as well, and apparently eBay is doing this on purpose?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/We-are-testing-a-reduced-set-of-item-specifics-in-the-listing/...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply