cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app selling update

We have recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with the new form here. We will be here to answer questions for you.

Thank you

Message 1 of 198
latest reply
197 REPLIES 197

Re: Android app selling update

Having many issues!

-Takes several more steps now to upload a picture. 

- automatically selecting "good til cancelled" and this can only be removed by going to a desktop computer, so I cannot finish listings on the soo anymore.

- automatically adding "Best Offer" to all listings

- automatically adding "local pickup" option. 

- shipping options do not save when you click on "save", it wipes it clear instead. 

I'd love to remove the update. It is terrible. 

Message 2 of 198
latest reply

The app itself already was barely functional, and they had to add these "convience" factors.
Message 3 of 198
latest reply

Having many issues... I use my android for listing and now I am at a standstill. The shipping charge when you set it disappears and I can not select multiple location shipping options. When I saved as a draft it disappeared and wasn't even there after! This is extremely frustrating as I can't list now from my phone. I haven't come across other issues as I was too frustrated to continue when basic things are not working. 

Message 4 of 198
latest reply

Why is "good till cancelled" the only available fixed price duration option on the app? I have to save as draft and edit on my pc; very time-consuming. Is it going to be this way long-term?
Message 5 of 198
latest reply

Please let us use the old version, I'm not even motivated to list anymore because i hate it so much.

Message 6 of 198
latest reply

The new app is terrible. I'd love to go back to the old one. It was fast, picture cropping/rotating was very easy, it was so good that it motivated me to list a whole lot of items that I'd been putting off. The new app is painful and slow to use, the defaults aren't what I want so nearly everything needs to be adjusted, pictures aren't easy to crop and rotate...I could go on. It's a big step backwards, and I was so disappointed to encounter it this morning. Please return to the old one!

Message 7 of 198
latest reply

Yea, the pictures manager is a nightmare. Just to take pictures and crop them is a ordeal. Please let us go back. Until then i will not be posting anything new.
Message 8 of 198
latest reply

• Automatically choosing "Good till canceled" is not good!  - Allow us to change it!
  • The way we have to crop photos is a nightmare.
  • The shipping - If you choose to offer free shipping and then change the class, you then have to choose free ship again. 

This new app is costing me money and is very time consuming. Put the old app back. Stop changing things your not making it any better! It's becoming worse!

Message 9 of 198
latest reply

What is there to say OMG....I work ONLY from my phone and have for years.....and NOW I am at a complete STANDSTILL I pay for an Anchor store and CANNOT LIST even using my previously created drafts !!!

NO CONDITION OPTION!

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OPTION!!!! 

SECONDARY SHIPPING AND MAIN SHIPPING OPTION CANNOT BE THE SAME LIKE ONE FREE AND ONE WITH FLAT COST, EXAMPLE POST CARDS: FREE IS NO TRACKING, FIRST CLASS LABEL IS TRACKED...THIS IS NEEDED.

CHOOSING PHOTOS... I CANNOT CHOOSE FROM MY ALBUMS IN MY GALLERY

SPEAKING OF PHOTOS...THE MULTIPLE STEPS TO CROP AND UPLOAD

UNSUPPORTED FORMATTING IN MY DESCRIPTION THAT SIMPLY STATES CHOICES FOR SHIPPING?????WTH

HOWEVER I DO LIKE THE FACT I CAN SELECT MULPTIPLE PHOTOS AT ONCE NOW.

This is BEYOND FRUSTRATING... PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES SO I CAN RESUME LISTING...TIME IS MONEY

This may not be all of my issues just the immediate problems I experienced. I ran an errand come back an hour later this is what I get! 

Message 10 of 198
latest reply

On the iPhone, most of it is okay except that it really takes longer, watching the photos spin and load. The last version was a lot faster. and easier. This one has some glitches. I've worked around them. The one i do not get is that you've messed big time with the SHIPPING RATES. My first class rates, which i always weigh, should be $3.50-$5.00. Ebay app is now saying they are $6.70. Also, the priority mail and flat rate priority have a range for the price, depending on location. How can I tell someone what it will cost to ship if I have to guess at their location. PLUS, the shipping has increased by about .50. My buyers will not like that. and this does not appear to be coming from USPS. So, what's up with that? Not happy. 

Message 11 of 198
latest reply

Ugh I just got off of the phone with Ebay, (which was a waist of time) I listed tons of stuff last night and then today mid-day got the nightmare of an update. I want the old app back...this one stinks. I dont have any option to change the duration of my fixed price listing, just defaultsto 30 days. Among other issues. Customer support is a joke, she told me that if I wanted the options then I need to just use my desktop, what happens if someone doesnt have a desktop??? I hope the Ebay people read these comments and fix it! But I think we are going to be stuck in this bad dream for a while 😤

Message 12 of 198
latest reply

Message 13 of 198
latest reply

Keep getting selling error.  I'm selling similar item, and I cant edit title, crop pictures, or even arrange pics. , etc. Horrible bugs.

Message 14 of 198
latest reply

Please fix this! You've taken a mediocre app and made it worse. I had to clear the dust off my desktop in order to post listings today, I get multiple errors when I try and create a new listing via the mobile app. I thought eBay was forward thinking company but it continues to alienate their sellers. You're going downhill, work with us, not against us, I'd hate to switch selling platforms.

Thank you

Message 15 of 198
latest reply