cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app selling update

We have recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with the new form here. We will be here to answer questions for you.

Thank you

Message 1 of 198
latest reply
197 REPLIES 197

It takes almost 15 minutes for me to post an item sometimes on my phone app. It is very upsetting. It almost makes me cry because I am so frustrated. And now I feel like eBay does not care about us. They are taking the duration option off the classic site now. So now no one will have a duration option. And it is like they are obsessed with lowering the prices to make a sale. I guess they will do whatever they can to get those insertion fees too, who cares what they are doing to the sellers as long as eBay gets there's, right?

Message 196 of 198
latest reply

The new eBay app update made listing each item much more time consuming. I have to start each listing in the app, add a description on my computer and complete it on my phone. 

Below is a list of things that make listing on the eBay app very time consuming

-Having to add ONLY one photo at a time. Please please please add the option to upload all photos at once!!!

-No longer the option to add HTML descriptions through the app (my listings template is HTML and I NEED THIS FEATURE IN THE APP

-eBay app constantly dissappearing from Recent Apps on all my Samsung Phones (Samsung Galaxy S6, S8 and the newest Note9!!!)

-When selecting shipping options and then going back to the list of editing options, it reverts the shipping options back so I have to select the Shipping Options I want several times for them to be saved in that listing! VERY ANNOYING.

PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES... MOST IMPORTANTLY ADD THE OPTION TO ADD MULTIPLE PHOTOS AS THAT IS THE MOST WANTED AMONG ALL SELLERS AND IT'S EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING ONLY ADDING ONE PICTURE AT A TIME!!!

Message 197 of 198
latest reply

Same here! Can only list ONE pic at a time. Only have one bottom row of photos. EBAY COME ON!!!!
Message 198 of 198
latest reply