Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91384 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37305 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25785 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12579 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6477 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4630 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14079 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1068 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Selling prohibited used perfumes

I'm pretty sure that used cosmetics are a no-no here. This seller is constantly listing VERY used perfumes and cosmetics and has been for awhile and has even gotten a negative because of it. Not sure how they are able to carry on.196342948877

Ebay is the wrost

So i bought a card on ebay, found out there is a area of damage on the card was not listed in the listing description, seller knows it and accept the return, the item got returned and only got partial refund, like what the heck, i have no fault in th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

When did eBay start allowing non-paying bidders to leave feedback

I recently received negative feedback on an auction that the high bidder refused to pay. eBay identifies the auction as a “verified sale”. eBay policy states that only paying buyers are allowed to leave feedback. Have been trying to get the negative ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 3 helpful

It is building and starting to spread on social media

The issue of ebay constantly changing feedback policies is beginning to draw a huge amount of ire over not removing unjustified and/or outright lies etc., where the feedback left, even if it was due to ebay causing the issue....the way support is gai...

Refund but customer decided to keep item

After selling an item customer requested refund due to item being to small. As soon as I refunded item she decided to keep them but now will not send my money back for item. How can I contact ebay to resolve this. It tells me I cannot open a claim do...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does this mean?

I just logged into my account and can't see any of my listings it says"Some of the information wasn’t able to load. You may see more info the next time you come back." I see my posts when I search for it, but I cannot see my active items on my accoun...

unpaid items

i recently had two unpaid items on my account which i dont or agree with there are several curcumstancies.i unpaid item against me was that i had death in the my family and had to fly out of the country for a funeral i contacted the seller and he was...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful