Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

One dollar door

Went to another estate auction and purchased a door for one dollar to replace the old door with a doggies door cut into it that came with the old house. Measurements were right and thought this door will drop right into the frame and simple Simon swi...

not receiving an item

I ordered an item which I never receivied and is no longer on my purchase history page. How do I find so I can get money back? It was ordered at the begining of summer.

Need help

I need solar lamp that does not use batteries, I can search correctly 

Buying Gnetum Gnemon plant from Thailand

Hi !Have anyone here in the US ever purchased the 12" grafting "Gnetum Gnemon" (Melindjo tree) plant from Thailand?I wanted to know how the shipment/importing process is. Any regulations about importing a plant from overseas into US land and or is th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Serving Bowl

Does anyone know the maker of this bowl? Looks to be a crown with letters C.R. C9 can't make out the rest. Thanks!

help with doilies?

Im not sure what kind of doilies these are? They are made of a shiny plastic material not yarn. Thank You

129.JPG 130.JPG 131.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where to look on ebay for a certain type of material.

When pretty punch came out few years back I loved doing it. Retired now and I have gotten back into it but for the life of me I can't remember what type or what it was called the sticky back material. You would turn your item inside out cut the mater...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identify Snakes?

I have a snake and really have no ideal on what kind it is. If I post pictures here can anypne help me identify it? Thanks

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone help with knowledge of a lamp I need ifo on.

I have a customer with a lamp she is seeking into on and another to match it. i drew a black on this lamp.. Can any one help me with any info on it? please do if you can. I will inchude the one photo that was sent to me..

Resized952017092195141605 (1).jpeg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PINK GOLD PORCELAIN TEA LUNCHEON SERVICE SET NUMBERED WITH NO OTHER IDENTIFICATION?? HELP!

Hello Everyone, This luncheon tea set has 2 different set of numbers (1667 and 0884) written in gold.Only one piece (sugar pot) has the 0884 number.Not all the pieces have the other number (1667).On top of this, only one plate has an engraving (what ...

Help identifying Vintage Platter Set - atomic design

I've searched web using many terms, finding nothing similar. Hope some of the experts here can help. Set of 4 plates/platters. They are super heavy (approx 3.5 lbs each) - wooden holder attaches thru holes at end of plates. Unmarked on bottom. I assu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors