cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving an item

I ordered an item which I never receivied and is no longer on my purchase history page. How do I find so I can get money back? It was ordered at the begining of summer.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

not receiving an item

You need to go to the bottom of the page and click on "Resolution Center." Then follow the prompts to let eBay know you did not receive an item and thus you want to open a case. If you don't see the item you purchased, go to your PayPal account and get the item # from the payment info.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

not receiving an item

@jackielovesdogs wrote:

I ordered an item which I never receivied and is no longer on my purchase history page. How do I find so I can get money back? It was ordered at the begining of summer.

did you try changing the date box at the top of the purchase history??   If it's really not there, then you have to file the claim in paypal - not ebay.   State in the claim that the listing was removed.   You have to also file in paypal if it's been over 30 days since the estimated delivery date on your order details page.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

not receiving an item

It is there... you just need to click on all 2017 items as it is after 60 days. You only have 30 days after the estimated due date to file a claim, which you may have missed.... as often done with Asian sellers that have deliveries out to 57 days.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply