Electronics
Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today’s top gadgets.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Damaged Item, Returned and Claimed "Not As Described"

The buyer purchased an iPhone 6s from me. At end of the 30 day return window, he stated the phone stopped working and claimed "Not As Described". I accepted his return. Once I received it back, I immediately went to an Apple store for an inspection. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I file a INAD case?

I had purchased a phone from a buyer 4 months back, genuinely unaware of any refund or return policy. In the item described it said that the battery has been "tested" and it was in "good condition". Well me being a first time iphone user,when I went ...

iphone swap service

there are several companies on ebay offering a service to swap out bad imei phones for new phones. real or scam? any comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Best category for fixed-voltage power supplies and adapters?

Is there a category for this that makes sense? I would think that most would be in the category "consumer electronics>multipurpose batteries & power>multipurpose AC to DC adapters" I'm mainly talking about "wall warts" and other general "power brick"...

Resolved! Info on DVD's

Hello. I think it is good idea if Sellers would post running time on DVD's. Some travel dvd's run 42 min, some are 3 hour long. Just for buyers to have an idea ... Thanks!

This buyer is a fraud = milideals not to buy with the.

Este comprador es un fraude = milideals no comprar con el.Me vendió un teléfono celular y que nunca llegó a mí, me explicó que tenía que ayudarme con el correo USPS y que no hizo nada, acabo de perder mi dinero y eBay no me ayudó tampoco, no entiendo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A seller sold me a counterfeit earphone and lied to me twice

I purchased a AKG K3003i few months ago from a "POWERFUL SELLER" who has more than 1000 positive feedbacks. But recently I found it is fake, I confirmed with AKG and the authorized dealer that seller claimed he bought from. The earphone is fake, and ...

Resolved! No estimated delivery and Seller is no longer registered on ebay.

Hi, I placed an order in April 4-2017. In same day, after payment conformation I got a massage from ebay stated "The listing you're interested in is no longer available" and the seller is no longer registered on ebay. I got a tracking number for my i...

Is anyone willing to sell a NES Classic edition (new) for the retail price of $60?

Alright-NOw I know how NES Edition classic is discontinued and YES I am aware how stores have last shipments at low stock and that everyone is grabbing at them like they were hot cakes. And I am aware how on here that sellers are selling NES edition ...

HELP: how do i know an IPHONE7 seller is Honest ??

So there's that seller for an unlocked iphone7 , he said the phone is "new" but the box is not sealed (opened box), he claims he had to open & activate it to make sure that the phone is really UNLOCKED, i have a little feeling that this might be a sc...

Anyone else have problems wirh s reen protectors on ebay?

We've bought a lot of screen protectors for electronics online over the years, but for some reason, without fail, at least 1/3 of sellers seem to send one completely different than the product it is advertised for? I've had it happen 4 times since ev...

Lot of Sellers Selling Useless Disney Infinity Webcode Cards

A lot of Disney Infinity character figures come with a card that includes a code on it. These cards were used to redeem your virtual character online at the Inifnity website for online play in the Disney Infinity commmunity. However as of 12/27/16 th...

Can You Use an 85 Compact Fluorescent in a Linco Studio that Came with 42 watt Bulbs?

Can You Use an 85 Compact Fluorescent in a Linco Studio that Came with 42 watt Bulbs? What I mean is it a fire risk or anything like that.They come with three sockets but I've only got room for two. Most times anything I photograph looks unrealistic.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAM

About two months ago I bought an electric guitar ESP LDT KH-602 from phantom forty eight after reading about the guitar very carefully and made sure the guitar is brand new of course, I even asked the seller if the guitar is brand new like in the ite...

Resolved! items not received

ORDER DATE Nov 12, 2016 ORDER TOTAL US $124.58See description Order 10.1" Digital HD LCD Car Headrest Active Monitor MP3 MP5 Media Player SD/USB/FM 10.1" Digital HD LCD Car Headrest Active Monitor MP3 MP5 Media Player SD/USB/FM( 142130796468 ) Quanti...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors