Electronics
Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today’s top gadgets.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Me estafaron al comprar un articulo

COMPRE UN ARTICULO (DISCO DURO) DEL VENDEDOR ROXZANITA, Y LUEGO DESAPARECIO EL PRODUCTO, Y EL VENDEDOR ME ENVIO UN MENSAJE DE QUE SU CUENTA FUE HAKEADA Y SUPUESTAMENTE HIZO UNA DENUNCIA A EBAY Y SIGUE ASI REGISTRADO EL VENDEDOR CON UNA BUENA CALIFICA...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doubtful seller

Hello, I do not handle the language very much and I do not know if I am well rooting my concern ... I made a purchase of a tablet and it turns out that the seller supposedly sent it before he paid, but without the tranking number, is a new seller and...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

complaint about idc-comm

On June 7, 2017 I purchased the following spectrum analyzer from idc-comm"HP / Agilent 8591C 1 MHz - 1.8 GHZ 75 Ohm Spectrum Analyzer. Many Options.( 382112977183 )I paid on June 8 using PayPal.One June 11 idc-comm sent me a message stating they only...

I see items I know are scam, how to report

Hi, my first time posting. I have been around a while and know of alot of scams. Looking through NES consoles, I see a deal too good to be true. Full NES, both controllers, zapper, all wires, and 3 games, for $30 free shipping. Then right below it is...

shippping

Replacement fog lights I bought,are taking way too long to arrive!

Have not received item

It's been over 9 months now I have not received item # 272308598813 , the tracking number RA 880744877IT , please assist resolution centre is no helping

Made sure I Bought original Google Chromecast, got a knock off.

About a month ago I ordered a Google chromecast. I made sure that I was buying a GOOGLE CHROMECAST. It said google under "Brand" and had the correct MPN. So I bought it. It said that the item location was Nevada United States. After I completed my pu...

Buying from Ebay

I orderd one pendrive, which I reaceived damaged and not working propoerly. I filed a complaint for this purpose. Now they are saying I myself have to go to service centre and repair it. Why should I bear the pain for EBAY?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was cheated and when I complained seller laughed at me

Eu paguei pelo objeto 16gb Prata Hd Caneta Espiã Câmera Dvr Gravador De Áudio Vídeo Filmadora Mini 1280 * 960 ( 172124529062 ) no dia 06/09/15 e não recebi e por isso quero o reembolso (I paid for the item on 09/18/15 and did not receive it and so I ...

Item bad condition after 30 days

Bought cell phone with 30 days return and device starting issues 45 days after receiving this.I contacted seller for repair or replace but they just aimply replied me saying that they do not know how repair this model. Now, I feel they will not honor...

eBay is a scammer of wishes

eBay is a stupid site I just want these characters to be real off papers because of eBay eBay don't let everything happened in the way they want because they are scamming wishes all over the place screw you eBay ho

Commodore computers and software sellers

Ok so I am a commodore computer ethusiast, and I know quite alot a bout them, I find it funny how people are trying to sell these without knowing anything about them. First of all they ARE NOT COLLECTIBLE. We that are into retro computing actually us...

Refund

Hello,I do not understand this situation.After I paid this item i received the information that the article would not be sent, the seller no longer exists, the article no longer exist, are waiting for what to return the money paid?How much longer wil...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors