Electronics
Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today’s top gadgets.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! items not received

ORDER DATE Nov 12, 2016 ORDER TOTAL US $124.58See description Order 10.1" Digital HD LCD Car Headrest Active Monitor MP3 MP5 Media Player SD/USB/FM 10.1" Digital HD LCD Car Headrest Active Monitor MP3 MP5 Media Player SD/USB/FM( 142130796468 ) Quanti...

unacceptable customer service

I bought an Ipad from vendor Blinq that was advertised as refurbished for $313.09. I was sent a used ipad. I contacted Blinq- they assured me if I returned the used item and bought the refurbished one for $343.09, I would be refunded the $29 differen...

veRO'd copyright violation?

So I recently sold an Item on here, after I believe 2 days it was sold I received the money and was about to ship it the morning after. I wake up to check my email and I see that I had a veRO copyright violation after the item had been sold, it was a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible Scam with iPhones

I recently sold an Apple iPhone to someone in the Ukraine. The item was shipped and I provided a shipping number to the buyer. Shipment was made through USPS via PayPal. The buyer recently emailed me saying the phone never arrived and now wants their...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 88 replies
  • 13 helpful

camera nikon

i bought a camera nikon almost 1 year ago but i am busy person i never used the camera until now , sourprise mine the camera doesnt work , i am trying to contac the seller here but they dont answer. how can i fix that ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

TV-7 tube tester question

So I have a question. I'm wondering what the shunt is set at when testeing a Western Electric 205D. The reason I ask is that I recently sold one and the buyer claims it is no good. I had someone test it on his TV-7 at 68. His picture proof shows his ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors