Computers, Networking & I.T.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calling all Product Experts!

Do you have deep expertise Computers/Tablets, Networking Tablets & eBook Readers? Are you a frequent buyer & seller in those categories? Do people consult your opinion before buying their next iPad or Microsoft Surface? Are you passionate about a com...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help - Listing a Verizon MiFi 7730L Jetpack

I have a Verizon MiFi 7730L Jetpack that I want to list on eBay.I've looked at "sold items" so I have an idea of what is important for the description.My item has been used (by me), still works, and all the parts are there.-- MiFi 7730L Jetpack-- cha...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing my old chats!

Ebay, what have you done??? these chats don't do anything. I can't find the computer chats as they were when everyone could help out anyone with a question. I learned so much about computers and software on here, but now, you can't even check in just...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

PacBell DSL Install CD

Let me start off by admitting that everything I know about this topic could fit in a thimble and still rattle around! Anyway, I found an old Install CD I had put away years ago when I had DSL through PacBell at another address. (For over 10 years now...

20190625_124210.jpg 20190625_124235.jpg

Shipping Laptop battery

I have a unused laptop battery to sell. Can It be shipped world wide? I see under Prohibited items: Batteries (with exception of those that come included with consumer electronics such as AA, C, Li-ion batteries) And yet I see them selling from china...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calling all Product Experts!

Do you have deep expertise Computers/Tablets, Networking Tablets & eBook Readers? Are you a frequent buyer & seller in those categories? Do people consult your opinion before buying their next iPad or Microsoft Surface? Are you passionate about a com...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this legitimate?

Hi Guys, I am looking for some advice. I’ve been on the hunt for a new/second hand Apple laptop and today I had a look on ‘completed listings’ to see what price they were selling for. I noticed that yesterday there were 3 different sales of a ‘brand ...

surveillance cameras - ripoff from seller

I've been defrauded by the ebay seller. Be careful, he's very cleaver. He sent me a defective camera, then kept promissing to resend a new one, all the time begging me to give him 5-starts, "I am very honest seller..... After months of further lies, ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal pop-up disappears

Hey guys, I just wanted to buy my first item for the first time on Ebay and this is the first time I wanted to use my Paypal account as well. When I clicked on the Paypal option, I got a pop-up from Paypal where I could login, which I did. After I lo...

Seller Not Honoring Warranty

P purchased a battery for my Thpad T60 Notebook from Lunatech Laptop Batteries and it failed within the 3-year warranty period. Lunatech would not honor the warranty term even though I returned the faulty item, paying for the shipment. I don't seem t...