cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Illegal/not-genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System on eBay

I recently purchased Microsoft Windows 7 + SP1 Operating System from an online seller - not on eBay.  After downloading/receiving the keys via email/installing --- I started getting frequent windows turned on by Microsoft appearing on my monitor display.  These windows told me that I had installed a non-genuine version of Windows 7 and that my monitor would continue to get frequent, interruptive displays while I continued to use this illegal software.  I decided to try eBay.  I found an advertisement for Windows 7 + SP1 which stated "RETAIL BOX VERSION ANAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING".  After I purchased the item and received an email that the item had been shipped, I receved an email with the web address at Amazon to download the software and a Key.  After contacting the eBay seller, my money was immediately refunded.  Some management person at eBay must be interested in knowing that there is at least one eBay seller that is selling illegal/non-genuine Microsoft software.

Please let me know how I can contact that eBay management person.

Please let me know of an eBay seller who I could purchase a genuine Microsoft version of Windows 7 with the associated Keys.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0