cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelled order

I ordered a hose on 6/2 and paid the seller. I realized it was not the hose I needed, due to size. I explained to seller that I would like to cancel the order shortly after. On 6/3 they created a sipping label with an expected delivery on 6/10. They did not ship at all so on 6/11 I filed a Item not received. Now they have added the same tracking # to extend there estimated deliver date for another week and told me to close the case upon receipt. Should close the original case of INR? Why are sellers so greedy to try and scam me out of $20?? INAD if they ship or can they deduct from my payment? (Free Shipping paid by seller)< Thank You<

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: cancelled order

@randallmorefield 

You can go back to your Refund Request and click on the link to have Ebay step in to help you.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, I have to wait till the 16th to ask Ebay to step in< Grrrr<

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@randallmorefield wrote:

1. On 6/3 they created a sipping label with an expected delivery on 6/10.

2. They did not ship at all so on 6/11 I filed a Item not received. Now they have added the same tracking # to extend there estimated deliver date for another week and told me to close the case upon receipt.

3. Should close the original case of INR? Why are sellers so greedy to try and scam me out of $20??

4. INAD if they ship or can they deduct from my payment? 

1. The seller is hosed because your hose was not delivered on 6/10.

2. You won't be allowed to ask eBay to step in until Friday (because opening an INR on 6/11 is the same as on 6/12, then Tue Wed Thu are the 3 business days).

a. If the hose is delivered, you will lose the INR without a refund and cannot leave feedback.

b. If the hose is in transit, eBay will extend the INR another 7 calendar days, then follow a. above.

3. If you see that the hose is on its way, you can close the INR yourself, then

4. click RETURN THIS ITEM to start a return request with "Didn't match the listing"

-- because eBay still considers 6/10 is part of the listing.

sasa790592_0-1686542399016.png

Do not talk to the seller again, now or later. Just wait for

a. a full refund or

b. the free return label to return the hose for a full refund.

Otherwise @randallmorefield click Ask eBay to step in as soon as it's available, to get help.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Amen< Thanks<

Message 5 of 5
latest reply