Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to make devided invoices?

1_ i confirmed to buy 2 items from same seller. ( not paying yet) -> 2 invoices 2 before paying, i request total 3) then seller sent to me total invoice. -> 1 total invoicemeanwhile total fee is over usd 200.Because of tax problem, I need under usd 2...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unhappy 7 months after purchasing

I purchased brush heads for our Oral-B electric toothbrushes last November. They come four to a pack. The last two I opened and used don't stay on the tooth brush but come off in my mouth. If like to contact the seller to see if they'd replace them, ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Restriction

My account has been restricted, how do I get it unblocked, as just following eBay help section I just go round in circles, any advice ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller cancelled and relisted for more

Hi All, I purchased and immediately paid for an item on ebay. The next day I received notification that my order was cancelled due to being out of stock or damaged. Two days later the seller relisted the same item for triple the price. Can they get a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay banned me for using a mail forwarding company

the seller didn't ship the item and I can't get a refund, they told me you have to get unbanned then we give you your money, makes no sense, I bought a mixed reality headset for 100 dollars plus 22 dollars for shipping, he is still selling it under a...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item never shipped.

I made a purchase from a guy in UK. The item was NEVER shipped & has not answered any of my emails.I reported this to eBay , but no follow-up response. This seller needs to be removed so it will not happen to anyone else. I am out $48.26.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for a item to complete a collection

Is there a forum or page where i can list items i am looking for. I am searching for the Ron Lee statue titled L-216 You must be kidding. I am also looking for the Ron Lee titled PC102 Perilous Journey.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible scam

Has anyone one purchased a large item , the seller wants my ebay info . I pay for item , that supposedly ebay is holding in storage. and ebay will ship it to me free . Also seller claims ebay holds the money for 5 days until I tell them to pay seller...

Buying nothing, losing money. Why

Has anyone else had this happen , I placed an order for two items which were shipped, and paid for. I followed my package on tracking, it came to my city and said it was delivered. I never received it and yes I was here watching for the truck. The ne...

Help with possible fraud

Hi,I made a recent purchase of some hiking boots on eBay and paid via PayPal. The seller sent a UPS tracking number but the next day I received the boots via FedEx. In the box there was an receipt for much more than I paid from DSW shoes showing they...

Resolved! Scam???? ?

Seller advertised a lego with very attractive price ($429 - MSRP is $699). I bought this, and then seller shipped it immediately.There were little odd things at beginning -->1. description said USPS, but gave me UPS tracking #.2. shipped from diff. s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors