Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t checkout Error

I am trying to pay for an item I won on eBay it every time I click pay now I get the error in the attached screenshot. I have tried both on the eBay app and on my iMac using the Chrome browser and I get the error both places. Any ideas?  

E7E76C1E-0892-48E9-BEA6-2502B73A0B67.png

Resolved! Buying a vehicle

Hello, Need some help. We found a truck that we would like to check out and this is what the owner said. Hi!As I told you in my first email, due to personal problems i had to move in Florida. The vehicle is located in Helena, Montana but I advertised...

ebay charged me twice for the same product what do i do

i have no clue where to go i tried to post earlier and somehow its been erased that ebay charged my account twice for the same exact thing two totally different times of the day how do i get the second money back after canceling the first item???

Scam

Have been shopping for a car and finally found one I liked. Seller said EBay would forward the invoice, and payment instructions to my email.The payment options seemed shady so I called EBay to confirm information on invoice before I made payment.EBa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Abusive Buyer Policy? Item sent was wrong size!

eBay sent me an email. They say I abused the Buyer Policy. A Seller advertised, per the description, a Size 8 dress. No returns. I knew the brand. Size 8 fits me. I bought it. But, when the dress arrived, it was size 14. I requested a return. The Sel...

Seller increased price

Hi all,After some offers and counteroffers, the seller accepted my price of $100 (US). I noticed not long after that they charged me $129.99. I have since contacted them twice about this, and despite being very responsive when making counter offers, ...

a fraudulent seller

Hi, i am a purchaser who bought a part from a seller, i always pay for items in full when i click buy it now, this seller never shipped the part. will not respond to messages, and will not refund my money! i went back and read the reviews on this sel...

Windshield

I am looking for a windshield for my 1975 mercury marquis brougham 

Resolved! possibly scammed

Hi bought an item from a seller with 0 feedback on his account. i bought a ps4 controller from the seller and it would seem he selling other controllers as well but different camos. . he has sold 13 of these controllers with me being one of them. the...

Resolved! I think im SCAMMED, bought locked macbook HELP

Dear fellow wise ebayers, I recently bought a used macbook from a suspicious seller (there are some evidences but i wont put it here) anyways item arrived and since i was out of town i checked the item just now. The conditions was like new however it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Wow... have you ever seen anything like this??

So I made an offer on an item. I don't like to call myself a low-baller but I guess that is what some might call me since I typically start out my offers at about 1/3 off the asking price. Many times the offers are ignored or manually declined, but I...

Oh my.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors