Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Marketplace Purchase through Ebay

Is this legitimate? Trying to buy a truck. Hi again, Thank you for your reply. As I explained in my previous email I was accepted for a new job and I moved to my hometown Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am a regular eBay user and now with this new virus si...

Feedback

Hi guys. If I buy something on ebay and I want to get feedback from the seller. How do I do? thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Weird happening

I bought an item from a seller back in October. The item arrived but the seller was no longer on eBay, so I couldn’t leave feedback. Months later, I’m getting letter from the company that originally sells the item saying there was a reverse charge on...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspend

Hi everyone. Can you tell me why my account is suspend?and how to fix it? thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never accepted offer

So I viewed an item on eBay. A few weeks later I had an offer from the seller to purchase the item. I didn’t want the item and never accepted it. I pressed the back key on my phone and next thing I know the items in my cart saying I committed to purc...

Resolved! Terrible experience with seller

I'm gonna be as neutral as possible. I bought this headphone I tell him to ship it quick, because from July the European Union will charge taxes before shipping. I also told him, if possible, to declare the value under the minimum threshold (22 euros...

Purchase history pages

I am getting really frustrated with my Purchase history pages. I cannot talk to a human about the problem. Does anyone know what is wrong, and are they trying to fix it? This has been going on over a month now. I want to track my items. They want fee...

Payment by Ebay Gift Cards??

I saw an item on Craigs List and was interested in purchasing it. I contacted the seller who indicated that the item had been turned over to Ebay and that Ebay would contact me. I received what seemed like a correspondence from Ebay which requested t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package delivered to wrong address

I hope someone knows how to solve this.I buy an item and have it sent to an friend's address in another state. Several hours later I buy another one from the same seller, but I have it sent to my home address. The seller takes it on himself to combin...

Top rated plus scammers

Why would ebay give a seller top rated plus status when they have hundreds of complaints? Who do they look out for, the buyer or the seller?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors