I am looking for a windshield for my 1975 mercury marquis brougham 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Windshield

Try searching eBay motors. Good luck.

Windshield

The glass windshield itself?

Now i'll be honest and say that if you are looking for the glass windshield, that would be on ebay motors like @rebell45 said. And I would assume it would be a pickup item only since it's a liability to ship.

Worst case if you can't find it here, there are 3rd party sites that allow you to purchase car parts (can't say any here bc mods get mad lol)

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Windshield

@mawat_8111,

Finding a 46 year old windshield listed in ebay Motors category, may be a bit of a stretch.  Panda's suggestion may be a better way to go.  At a larger news stand you may be able to purchase a monthly magazine mostly dedicated to parts for classic cars.  (can't mention the name here unfortunately)  they also have an online presence. 

Two other options might be:

1)  to call local junk yards.  Some of the better ones belong to a network they can search nationally for parts they do not have on their lot.

2)  Call some of the nationally known auto glass shops and inquire if they have or can get a replacement windshield.

Good Luck.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Windshield

@mawat_8111,

I just thought of something else that might work and that would be to check online for a site dedicated to your vehicle.  If you find one you might ask the members there, if the same windshield was used for more than one model and/or production year.  If it was, that info could improve your chances of finding one.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply