Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! possibly scammed

Hi bought an item from a seller with 0 feedback on his account. i bought a ps4 controller from the seller and it would seem he selling other controllers as well but different camos. . he has sold 13 of these controllers with me being one of them. the...

Resolved! I think im SCAMMED, bought locked macbook HELP

Dear fellow wise ebayers, I recently bought a used macbook from a suspicious seller (there are some evidences but i wont put it here) anyways item arrived and since i was out of town i checked the item just now. The conditions was like new however it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Wow... have you ever seen anything like this??

So I made an offer on an item. I don't like to call myself a low-baller but I guess that is what some might call me since I typically start out my offers at about 1/3 off the asking price. Many times the offers are ignored or manually declined, but I...

Oh my.png

Possible scam

I'm trying to buy something off of eBay. They are telling me eBay is handling all the stuff. Have anyone ever heard of eBay helping sell things that are not on their site

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Windshield

I am looking for a windshield for my 1975 mercury marquis brougham 

Made an offer but won't buy, will it affect my score?

Hello, Four days ago I made an offer on 2 products from the same seller, we agreed on a price for each item. He then told me he would do combined shipping. Since then I got no news, after multiple messages. Ebay keeps saying: "You've committed to buy...

Resolved! Don't know what to do

This guy on ebay wouldn't accept my cancellation for wrong shipping address. He also said he wrote the wrong address and they returned the card to him. He said he shipped it but it has been over 2 weeks and I haven't heard any updates. What do i do?

It Feels Like Inexperienced Bidders, Sellers, and Shill Bidders are Ruining the eBay Experience

I've been dealing with eBay for over 2 decades now, and while there have always been those in the community who approach the Auction/Bidding process differently, it seems to have gotten dumber, way dumber. I am NOT an eBay employee, and the following...

ebay bucks

Do we still get ebay bucks .I've made several purchases an have not received any????

Purchases

For some reason I can only see purchases going back to 2019. I need to look up a purchase from 2018.

The 'confirm refund' button is missing from the page showing my cancelled order. What do i do?

After submitting two different offers for a pair of shoes and receiving no counteroffer or response, I decided to suck it up and pay full price using the ‘buy it now’ option (I also paid extra for expedited shipping). After three days, the seller ‘pr...

shipping and handling

I would like to bid on an item but before I do I need to understand why under the "shipping and handling" tab of this particular item it shows 3 different ways of delivery with 3 different prices. 1; Expedited Shipping(USPS Priority Mail)=$38, 2; Loc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors