Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding cancellation of order

I ordered an item one month ago and now I am toled that my order is cancelled without assigning any reason.Is this enough to announce after one month of odering that the order is cancelled?It is a sheer waist of time and reflect very bad on reliabili...

Searching For Item

Can someone please help me find this item in this color or all black please?? 

AB10283F-BEDE-4383-B736-39F08144697B.png
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller

I placed an accidental order for Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera Body 30.3 MP Full-Frame within an hour and a half I requested this order be cancelled due to item not being correct. Seller didn't listen and shipped out order any ways. I told th...

Bizarre search engine

Maybe a much smarter person than me can explain this: - search for 'm-16826-'- I get 105 items, including several matches for what I am looking for.- take that page and sort by lowest price.- item count goes to 50 (and specifically what I am looking ...

Tax

I bought some used boots from a private party out of state. I'm in California, however I was charged tax on this item even though it was a private party purchase of used goods from out of state. I think that's erroneous and eBay is dragging their hee...

cant reach a seller

Hi, I recently won an item, and immediately paid for it after the auction ended. It's been three days, and I haven't heard from the seller, or received any notification about shipping. I did reach out to the seller, but haven't received a response. W...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Accidentally commited to buy an item

Hi, I was looking around ebay for a guitar hero controller and looking at the prices, one of the items didn't have shipping options for Greece, and I accidentally committed to buy it. What will happen if I don't pay it by 31 of December, what can I d...

Buying from sellers that use other currency

I recently took interest in an item that ships from Japan. The price tag is “GBP 35,” it shows me how much it is in US dollars, which is about $47. I just wanted to know if I’ll be able to purchase this item with an American visa gift card that has t...

I clicked the 20% off if i buy

Am offer popped up that if I bought the item within 2 days I would get the item for 20 percent off. I was looking over the order before I payed and I saw that the shoes were the wrong size. Is there anyway the order could be canceled before I get cha...

EBAY IS GETTING TOO RESTRICTIVE.

Why I have come to hate ebay recently. Could it be their ridiculous policies here of late? Or could it be their censorship with their feedback? Could it be that one has spent thousands of dollars as a customer only to be told one cannot purchase part...

Resolved! Item marked delivered but NOT received...

Yikes! I have a $500 item that the seller shipped to an incorrect addresss : "22 Main St." instead of my listed address at "33 Main St." The item was delivered and signed for, but not to me or by me! Now the item is listed as completed/delivered, wit...

Resolved! Need help to spot Mens Burberry Shirt

 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Men-s-Burberry-Check-Shirt-Sz-S-/403369030275?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0 Hiya friends I need help. Is there anyone who can tell me is this Burberry shirt is real/fake? Thank you...

A1F8BFCE-7809-405B-BF6E-5D160814951B.png

Need help canceling a return request

I filed a claim on the seller because of my item was missing parts. We have since resolved the issue but I cannot seem to cancel the claim I made. How am I able cancel it?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors