Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! A Seller's doing 'Shill' selling - but the algorithm didnt spot it. Reported. Is that all I can do?

Hey thereSo I'm a buyer / seller and have been for about ten years. I know to report bad selling practices and how to begin a complaint against a specific seller already. Yesterday i went to buy an item in auction, but the bids against me suddenly sk...

Refund for an item not sent for 6 months?

I placed an order from a korean seller in July and only got a partial shipment. I can't get the rest because of COVID. I tried to resolve the situation with the seller and they told me to request a refund from ebay. For the life of me I can't find ou...

Add item to my Wish List

How do I add an item to my wish list, if after doing a "search" it does not appear?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is eBay supporting scalpers?

Honestly given how when you look up on google how to report scalping, or price gouging really, you can't report items as such through their report tool. Yet following their instructions shows you that they don't care, as there is no option at all to ...

Resolved! Purchase from major retailer arrived missing parts Now they're trying to get me to break eBay policy

Fun one as a buyer. Bought some stuff from a major retailer on eBay. Somewhere down the line one of the carriers either damaged the package or decided to steal from it. When I received it the fiberglass reinforced paper tape had been modified, and so...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 20 replies
  • 4 helpful

Refund

I put in a claim for refund of my money on an item that supposed to be shipped by Dec 30th, was never shipped. Seller has been totally unresponsive after many attempts to contact. How long does it usually take enay to refund? This seems pretty long.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers Beware! FedEx Delivery Confirmation scam still alive.

I bought a waffle maker from a new Ebay seller with few feedbacks. The Fedex delivery shows it was delivered but I did not receive it. I called Fedex and was told it was delivered to a different address with the same zip code. Fedex only confirms del...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cancel an order bought by mistake

Hello, Today I purchase a couple items that are specific to my line of work. The items have been backordered from our distributors for 5 months which has had a significant impact on our sales. While browsing ebay I saw (2) for sale and was dumbfounde...

Resolved! No way to have "Watchlist" as default page it seems.

I want the watchlist as default page. Ebay keeps defaulting to "Summary" which has an interfering Disco of Crap always at the top of the page that interferes with my contwent. How do I make watchlist my default. ?I used to be able to do this in prefe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

My order is never delivered!

On october 26, 2021, I paid for an order in the U.K. that is never been delivered!I contacted the seller but my order is still hold back by the Belgian custom.Thanks to the Brexit and ebay who does nothing to solve my problem, I lost my money.If you ...

Resolved! Return

Hey guys, I bought a limited edition LP a while back and when I opened it, it turned out to be damaged a good bit. The seller had noted that the corner had a small crease but it turned out to be much worse than the listing had indicated. The record c...

Faulty items

i purchased a brand new invertor for my household and paid warranty on it.When it arrived the output did not work.The item was faulty .I messaged back and forth the seller stating that i want to return the items but he kept saying he could send acces...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Warming pack for plant order

On January 6, I purchased four cactus and succulent plants from a seller I've previously purchased from. Since we are in the middle of winter, I specifically ordered a Uniheat 72 hour warming pack that was to be included inside the box WITH the plant...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My order not deliver

Hi I have order my order 27dec 2021 en the estimate time of delivery was 10 jan 2022 , and now when I contact the seller he is done with me he is a very bad seller on ebay can help center of Ebay help me with this problem I dont will refund I will my...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors