Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Member Scammed to Changing a Review

Before you read this, I know it may happen a lot, I know I should have been more careful, but I'm looking for anything I can do to stop him/help me and others. So I'm pretty new to eBay here and I just purchased an item, however, when I tried to buy ...

Resolved! Seller keeps sending abusive messages; how to stop?

I bought a camera lens with fine scratches on glass; told seller but said will keep it. He was irritated and demanded me to send it back. I sent back and he got it. He now said I scratched his lens hood and even complained I wrapped too much bubble w...

FedEx lost package and seller is refusing to refund

I purchased an item and the seller shipped with fedex and required a signature delivery. Since I work full time and can’t be home to sign for a package, I placed a hold at location request with FedEx, which you can do if you create an account with th...

This Small Business Saturday, Shop Small on eBay.

For more than 20 years, every day has been Small Business Saturday at eBay. We're proud to support the thousands and thousands of business who use our platform to reach for their dreams. On November 24, 2018, shop small on eBay.

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

How do I issue a partial refund?

HelloI purchased something from a Chinese seller. I realise this can be a roll of the dice at times as to wether or not it will be an inferior product or if it will ever even arrive. I did recieve the package this time, but the bag in which it was in...

An unethical counter offer?

I have never had this happen to me as most transactions I have experienced here have been upfront and honest. I was viewing pearl necklaces. A seller had one for bid and for BEST OFFER. The bid starting price was around $325. For Best Offer I placed ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 33 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shall i trust Ebay again?

I bought an item from the seller , but i did not recieve my item. I contacted the Ebay, but they did not help me, they ask me to contact the seller. The item was delivered to Germany and my address is in Sweden!!!!!!I made a negatvie feedback for the...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

"You’ve reached a temporary buying restriction"

My account is kinda still new I already bid on many auction but won on only 2. Now I'm very confuse on why I can't bid anymore? It now say that I can only buy items where you can pay immediately at checkout. I contact ebay support and they say did I ...

Resolved! Looking for 10% off code

I saw a banner ad on eBay's main page for 10% off a single purchase expiring on 12/10. Now that I bought something the banner does not display again. Does anyone know what that 10% code is?

I can't bid

I am the new here in eBay and have some problems bidding. Everytime when I try to bid it is asking my card information. and when i fill ni the chart it is asking if i my card verification number is correct. I tried it hundreds and hundreds time still...

Ebay declared transaction to be invalid, disallows feedback

Greetings,I'm trying to enter positive feedback for a particular item for which I bought and received.Ebay returned this error: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I tried again many times.Upon looking up the item, ebay declared it to be ...

Resolved! Custom made items with the seller saying their “business” is trademarked but isn’t

There is a seller that is listing items they made and listing their brand name as trademarked when it isn’t trademarked at all. I had considered using this name for my craft studio and looked to see if the name was available on eBay, it wasn’t but ou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors