Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Canceled Order

Had a Seller cancle an order and accually told me he canceled it because he didn't like the bid it reached. How do I report this seller.

REPORTING A SELLER

Hi. Besides reporting a seller to ebay (which seems nothing will be done), where can you go to post a warning regarding a seller. I won 11 auctions, and the seller then cancels the won items and relists them, and uses some excuse of buyer has invalid...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Milwaukee M18 Impact Driver And Flashlight Combo 18v

on 12/25/2018 i started the bid on the product in the subject box and i bidded on it for 2 days being the highest bidder, on 12/26 i bid the max of 20 dollars and ebay said i was the winning bidder and as of 12/26 in the evening i get an e mail stati...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller suspended, i received a refund and then received the item cannot send him back money.

This is a long weird story!!I recently purchased an item on eBay.Seller never responded. His feedback score was not great (70%) but I'm new and didn't think this is going to be an issue. The price was great. This is a train set that sells around 110-...

Bid to high? Could not post new bid

I got this message my bid was to high for my account and I lost an opportunity to place a bid in the last second of the bidding. Why is that? I was placing a bid for a car so my new bid was 5.000$ above the current bid.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buy it now missing

I have a listing as aution, I added a buy it now option that is still showing if I choose to revise it but it does not show on the active listing any longer. There are 4 days remaining. Item # 173706943545. Any help? Thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller won’t refund

I bought a high end tour issued golf club and after I received it it was obvious that the finish was not authentic. The seller is not being civil and won’t accept my return. Hopefully eBay will help me once the 3 days has passed after I opened my ret...

eBay web page SUGGESTION: "File a Report" (on a listing)

Under "File a Report," eBay is not giving adequate choices under the drop-down menus. For example, under "Reason for Report," I chose "Inappriate item description." The item description in the listing is inaccurate and incorrect. Nothing in the drop-...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

NO SOUP FOR YOU! How to end up on a Blocked Buyer List

So I listed an item that is pricey and added a Best Offer component even though it is fairly priced per recent sales. Everyone likes a deal so if giving a reduction of 5% to 10% makes a buyer happy, I'm all for it. However, a month ago, I get a buyer...

A Happy buying experience?

When a seller listing states shipping as USPS priority mail, for which you have appropriately paid, but your item is instead sent by a slower, less costly shipping service, does this cause you to have a less than happy ebay buying experience ?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Top Rated Seller? Really?

I understand that it is all about the volume. But if a seller has 55 negatives (16 this month) and 71 nuetrals, does eBay really want to proclaim them as "Top Rated Seller with the highest buyer ratings"? Now, I understand that it is a numbers game, ...

Buying Question Nintendo Switch

Hello there! I am new to the forums so please excuse me if I posted my question on the wrong section. I was wondering about the legitimacy of a lot sellers selling a Nintendo switch (sometimes with a bundle) for as low as 130$, a quick eBay search wi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buy yourself a gift & celebrate

You are entitled to buy a gift for yourself as well as buying gifts for others this holiday season. I did and helped make an ebay seller a little bit happier this holiday. Just checked the tracking and they are already on the way.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 12 replies
  • 4 helpful

Festivus alert

Have a Happy Festivus everyone ! Remember today is not considered a business day, so let the celebration begin.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors