cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy yourself a gift & celebrate

You are entitled to buy a gift for yourself as well as buying gifts for others this holiday season.

I did and helped make an ebay seller a little bit happier this holiday.

Just checked the tracking and they are already on the way. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well! I won the auction! It may even get here before Christmas, which would be nice.  It's really a gift for the family too. It's a Christmas decoration my Grandmother used to have and I always loved it as a child. It was lost in a move and I'm thrilled to have the chance to get it back.  christmas_tree

View Best Answer in original post

Message 11 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Yes, everyone should be good to themselves as well.  While it is important to be good to others, we shouldn't forget ourselves.  

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I agree completely! I am going to buy myself a massage! It has been way to long and I could use 90 minutes of total relaxation 🙂

Cheers
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I'm getting a table for my eBay room.  🙂 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Me, too!  I've purchased and already received two smallish gifts for myself through eBay.  One is wrapped and in my Christmas stocking.  I stumbled across a listing for a still-boxed 1970s vintage set of towels that just called out my name, and I should receive them before the end of this week.   I can hardly wait; I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!  

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Now I'm gonna look around for something for me! 

Most of the people I need to buy for just want gift cards. That's no Fun! I did buy my Sis a couple items here because she collects things and likes fun stuff. Last year I assembled a complete ghost hunting kit for her thru ebay. 

I just hope I don't have any more trouble buying something here. It took 3 days to a complete one of my buys last week because I couldn't pay with paypal OR my debit card. scream

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Seriously...I just remembered it's my birthday so darn right I'm going to buy something for myself besides breathing strips and price tags Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I put in a bid for a thing that has been in my saved searches for about 5 years. I'm quite sure I wont get it and will continue to shop for another item I might want, but the anticipation of an auction is exciting nonetheless. Happy Birthday to me. lol

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Yes, Happy Birthday to you, and I hope you win that item!birthday

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Unfortunately, I am very good at buying a gift for me.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Well! I won the auction! It may even get here before Christmas, which would be nice.  It's really a gift for the family too. It's a Christmas decoration my Grandmother used to have and I always loved it as a child. It was lost in a move and I'm thrilled to have the chance to get it back.  christmas_tree

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I'm so happy for you! Those are the things that are so precious. Brings back cherished memories. I'm glad you found it and it's back in your life.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Oh, a massage sounds delightful right now, you go for it and enjoy!!!!!
Message 13 of 13
latest reply