cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLERS SELLING JUNK

LATELY EVERYTHING I HAVE PURCHASED ON EBAY HAS BEEN ADVERTISED AS WORKING.....IT'S ALL JUNK !

FOR CERTAIN, SOME SELLERS WILL REFUND IF ITEM IS SENT BACK.  JUST CHALK IT UP TO " HOW WE GOING TO GET ANY MONEY OUT OF THIS BROKEN JUNK?"  I KNOW...SELL IT ON EBAY.

OH, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO CONTACT A PERSON AT EBAY ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

SELLERS SELLING JUNK

Unless the item is sold as not working for parts only, you can return it at the seller's  expense if it's not working.  Click the return this item button and choose not as described.

No returns does not apply in that case.  Or, for any but that is a topic for another thread.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

SELLERS SELLING JUNK

@ka0ren 

There's absolutely no reason to contact a person at eBay. The claim process for an item not as described case is completely automated. I'm surprised that after being a member for 25 years you aren't acquainted with eBay's Money Back Guarantee:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

SELLERS SELLING JUNK

@ka0ren,

Like kathiec, I too am surprised that you do not know how to use the MBG.  It also seems that you do not check seller's feedback profile page before buying from them.  You have recently bought from some sellers most longtime members would have avoided buying from.

If you are currently having an issue with a purchase, if you give us more information about the problem we may be able to help you.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply