Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller relisting items that have sold

Hello. I was searching the sold listings for composition dolls and noticed that one particular seller has had many of the same dolls relisted, after they sold. Some of the listings were sold, then relisted and ended due to "error in the listing." It ...

Did I get bamboozled? Is this tomfoolery? Is shenanigans present?

No need to look at my purchase history or feedback, I am an eBay noob. I bought a few items during this pandemic and they all arrived on time and in good condition. Only 1 out of 7 were from a Chinese name buyer but that item came within 3 days and f...

Oops, we had a technical hiccup error.

I ordered a product from a seller, and it was past the final delivery date, so I opened a case with eBay. The only time during this entire period this seller ever responded was to update shipping info but any other time they have had 0 response. I wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 4 helpful

Non realistic sellers on eBay

Hi allz!Unfortunately I found out cruel reality of out of this world sellers!Recently I was interested to buy a mobo with Z97 intel chip and LGA1050 socket.I found out that most of sellers ask for a used article a price as high or higher than the sta...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 99. 999... % Chance I just got scammed.

I've be using ebay for of 20 years, so I'm not a noob. The seller 6 feedback and already sold 20 units with 2 left. The price definitely seemed too good to be true, but I have PayPal, Discover, and eBay layers of protection. So I acted in haste and b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative feedback disappears

I bought towels from a seller that were advertised as being "extra thick." But they turned out to be very flimsy. I entered negative feedback for the seller,, but it disappeared. The 800 customer service number is closed. What can I do to try and get...

Purchased a printer - delivered "with ink" but "without cartridges"

Hi All, I've bought often on ebay and just recently sold a few times so I know how challenging it can be. I feel like I'm a very reasonable person and buyer, even moreso now that I've experienced both sides of the ebay equation, but this experience b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Contacting a seller that has been "hacked" and de-registered from ebay

The title pretty much says it all. I bought a digital item from a seller, but then a day later I get a message from eBay saying that the seller's account has been logged into by an unauthorized person, all of his seller feedback is gone, items have b...

I wish to report a very suspicious seller who I believe is a fraud, how?

I was searching for a used Brompton bicycle and came across a seller with low feedback all for low value purchases who is now auctioning 16 used Bromptons which should go for between £500 and £1,000 each. There are few photos which all appear to be r...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vertical Sunbeam Bread sign.

In search of a vertical Sunbeam bread sign. Would prefer a red one. Can't afford an original.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors