cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical Sunbeam Bread sign.

In search of a vertical Sunbeam bread sign. Would prefer a red one. Can't afford an original.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@sprout870 wrote:

In search of a vertical Sunbeam bread sign. Would prefer a red one. Can't afford an original.

@sprout870 

Have you set up a "saved search?" There are several items I'm interested in purchasing, but they don't come up very often on eBay. I set up a saved search for those items, and I receive an email in my personal email account (not eBay messages) when anyone posts an item that fits my search criteria.

It's really handy! If there's an item that matches, I get the email right away, so I can check it out ASAP.

If you aren't familiar with the "saved search" feature, post again for screenshots and steps to follow to set one up.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@sprout870,

Next to the main search button you will see Advanced. Click on that and type in Sunbeam Bread metal sign select Collectibles as the category, and check the title and description box. Then search.

Found a reproduction red Horizontal one for very low price, that is probably not outdoor quality  ebay Item # 272166342453

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply