Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bogus Tracking Number scam on eBay

Just fell victim of the bogus tracking number scam on eBay. Never received the item paid for. This is how it goes down. Seller provides a bogus tracking number. Probably sent an empty envelope somewhere else. The empty envelope (I suppose) is actuall...

Why does eBay not follow their own rules regarding presales?

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-policies/presale-listings-policy?id=4252What is the policy?Presale listings must guarantee that the item will be shipped within 30 days of purchaseThe date the item will be available to ship must be clearly ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overseas Shopping Service on eBay

Hello. A week ago I paid a service on eBay for someone to make an international purchase on my behalf. The service itself was about $2. The real item price and shipping would be separate, and not covered by eBay (but maybe PayPal). The person had giv...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying

Hi I was very interested in weight loss TRIM but it won’t post to England so why is it advertised

Paypal not working as normal

Hi. Is there any new clause between Ebay and PayPal? I have always used PayPal but since yesterday it’s stopped accepting payment for Ebay purchases? Please can you advise. Many thanks. Priya Sen

Cancel something to late.

Both me and the seller want to cancel a purchase because something is not working and can not be shipped and neither of us can cancel it. So the item is just sitting around waiting for a cancellation that can’t happen.

Paypal log in Fall

I can’t not log into my PayPal account, I log in than again and again but I never get in to pay. Very weird !

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Easy press mini heat press machine and charging base

According to what I had ordered was the mini iron machine and charging base in case but all I got was the case I am not satisfied I would like to cancel my order and refund me please. P.s. A customer that is very dissatisfied with the order I will ne...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal

Paypal is not communicating with ebay, try to pay with paypal, brings me to another paypal screen, i pay, goes back to the checkout screen with a red box saying “continue with paypal or choose a different paypment method”... i deleted the app and loa...

Item shipping from Germany to USA

I bought a crystal decanter from a seller in Germany. I paid $260 via PayPal on 11/29. Tracking shows the item was shipped same day....with an expected arrival date range of 12/9 - 12/29. When it hadn’t arrived on 12/29, I messaged the seller. No res...

Bidding

Im trying to bid on these sneakers I want but every time I bid it just says “unregister users or users who haven’t registered cant not complete the request.” I don’t know what that means and I don’t know how to fix it. I just want to get these sneake...

Sellers ratings

i didn’t receive my items in time so I gave the seller a bad rating which I regret because the items arrived the next day so I urgently need to change those ratings because raza72 gave me a refund and let me keep the items please help me

Most Marked as Helpful Authors