Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pardon Our Interruption... we think you're a bot...

I am unable to browse for a CPU because I keep getting this message after I set all my search preferences(Buy it now, US only, used condition, socket type) then click list view. Pardon Our Interruption...As you were browsing eBay, something about you...

I was scammed money has been stolen from me I am very angry

I called this number because I had problems with your app trying to purchase two items A DVD set and a backpack under $100 After calling this number my account is now empty I was told that I did not spend any money or money come out of my account now...

SCAMMERS

Watch out for scammers again. They ring you with a recording saying someone who is unauthorised has gotten into your eBay account and bought $299.99 worth of gift cards. I was suss and as soon as I asked the Indian for his number so I know it’s not a...

Ceheckout With Credit Card

I have tried to checkout with two different of my credit cards and even use Apple Pay and it keeps telling me to select a different payment option. I don’t understand why it’s doing this and any help is appreciated.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

E Mail

How to change my email for ebay

Trying to figure out what to do about a likely scam.

The product I bought was from someone who had sold very few things on ebay. After buying he stopped responding to any messages, and the day before the estimated shipping date has disappeared. I have sent him/her a message asking if they would give a ...

Can't Pay With Gift Cards

I've never had this problem before but when I try to buy something on ebay with gift cards I can't! It asks for a paypal account to use this code, I've had this happen before so I just clicked on the paypal button then it asked me for a credit/debit ...

Revised Feedback Usage

Just noticed on a sellers feedback page that they have a number of revised feedback. So that brings up a few questions: 1. Is they anyway to see which items had revised FB? 2. How do others use the fact of revised FB in making purchasing decisions? i...

Payment pending

Bought an item recently , & have heard nothing from seller , on EBay it’s saying I have paid & seller needs to send , money is paid out of my PayPal , on contacting seller they say I have not paid , any suggestions .

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings

For some unknown reason I can’t lost or sell anything I’ve correctly attached PayPal but Every time I go to list an item he says that the PayPal account isn’t right but it’s been verified so I don’t understand why it won’t let me complete a listing t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Kate Spade Handbag ordered

I ordered a Kate Spade Pocketbook at 11:24 pm EST January 5th and was charged 121.55 on my credit card and I got a confirmation number. I woke up this morning and had an email from eBay that said I left an item in the Cart. I was charged for this and...

I’ve not got money back

I bought a TV on eBay recently and the person who was selling it canceled it and they said they’d give me the money back I’m not saying it is their fault I have still not got my money back it was $114

Is a seller allowed to sell on a preorder basis?

I am having an issue with a seller. He sells aircraft models with unknown release dates in full payment. These models do not get released after months or even years at a time, making the chance to open up a claim on eBay or PayPal impossible. Is he a...

Worried about getting scammed. Shipping status halted.

Hi, I'm worried that I may have been scammed.I purchased something that is in pretty high demand and expensive, from a seller that had a good amount of feedback on their profile. However because I was so excited to purchase. In hindsight now, there a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors