cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller not responding

I recently bought an item on the 18th of September that was a weekend. I understand that most sellers do not ship on weekends. The payment did go through via PayPal and I left the seller messages.

However it's a Monday today and  the seller has not responded to any of my messages neither have I received feedback.

The item is supposed to be shipped from rego park NY to Brooklyn NY.

How should I go about to resolve this because the delivery date is on the 20th today.

No shipping information have been sent. 

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seller not responding

Open an item not received case/item isn’t as described case with eBay. Upload pictures of the items you have received, showing that they clearly aren’t the items you bought, and state that the seller isn’t responding to any of your messages. Then wait until the seller responds to the open case. If they don’t within a reasonable time, then eBay usually steps in to help. Or contact them if the seller still hasn’t replied. They will come to a decision based on your evidence (which is usually in favour of the buyer anyway), which will probably be a return of the item for a refund.

Establishing Trust is Better than any Sales Technique..

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

If it doesn't get delivered today, tomorrow you open an Item Not Received case.

There really isn't much else you can do, unless you want to be generous and give your seller a few extra days before opening the case.

If you have never owned a dachshund, no explanation is possible.
If you have owned a dachshund, no explanation is necessary.
(with apologies to St. Thomas Aquinas)
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Purchases over the weekend are NOT business days. If estimated delivery stated it would be delivered today, it's a mistake (ebay system mistake, not seller) and that is not possible (ship out today at best but no way getting to anyone anywhere same day). 

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

Open an item not received case/item isn’t as described case with eBay. Upload pictures of the items you have received, showing that they clearly aren’t the items you bought, and state that the seller isn’t responding to any of your messages. Then wait until the seller responds to the open case. If they don’t within a reasonable time, then eBay usually steps in to help. Or contact them if the seller still hasn’t replied. They will come to a decision based on your evidence (which is usually in favour of the buyer anyway), which will probably be a return of the item for a refund.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Packages can be delayed.  I would not worry over a day or two.  If it's still not arrived, then you should file the case.

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

@anytime-buys-official wrote:

This isn't a INAD case. If it was, photos wouldn't be necessary. This is not good advise for the OP. 

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

Did you read the OP? Hes not looking to return an INAD purchase, he bought an item last Saturday and is complaining that it hasnt arrived today, on Monday. Before lunchtime.

Thanks for posting, OP!

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

I’ve made a mistake.. I’m sorry for my oversight. I’m so sorry and it won’t happen again.  It was unprofessional, and I am truly sorry. That was not what I intended. That was my fault. I’m GENUINELY sorry.

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

You ordered it on Saturday and you're expecting it to be delivered today?

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Well I would certainly expect the Seller to fly it over on their private jet so that its received by Monday.

It is also the only exceptable way to handle an eBay transaction so items get to Buyer ASAP!

That's how I've done business on here for 22 years now. 😂🤣🤣😂

Oh how I crack myself up!

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

@varebelrose wrote:

Did you read the OP? Hes not looking to return an INAD purchase, he bought an item last Saturday and is complaining that it hasnt arrived today, on Monday. Before lunchtime.

Please note that comment has been copy/pasted from someone else's response from eight months ago on another website.

eBay seller sent me items different to goods ordered and not responding to messages 

@anytime-buys-official 

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

@nomeking93 

Are you sure the delivery date is the 20th?

If you bought it Saturday, today would be the first day to ship it.

There's no way it could be shipped and delivered the same day.

Have a great day
Message 12 of 26
latest reply

@anytime-buys-official wrote:

Open an item not received case/item isn’t as described case with eBay. Upload pictures of the items you have received, showing that they clearly aren’t the items you bought

Do what?

Did you read the post?

Have a great day
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

this does not add up..........even if the buyer has 1 day shipping it does not need to be mailed until today

why are you bugging the seller about shipping when it supposed to be shipped today.?

you need to give the package time to arrive after is has been shipped.I know you like to keep on looking at tracking but dont be that guy............look at the problem is has caused you already

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

Not sure if it is the case, but given the proximity of the seller/buyer a Monday delivery of a Saturday purchase is entirely possible.

Shipping services are available with next day delivery.

Item could have even been shipped on Saturday.

Message 15 of 26
latest reply