cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Negative Review - Now would like to share messages with Ebay

The seller did return my money after his deception, but in his messages to me, he used an "F" word and also used a slur. Is there any way to share his messages with Ebay? The seller is a menace. 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Left Negative Review - Now would like to share messages with Ebay

@usgrant18642008 
Just ignore the messages and don’t respond to them either. Delete them. You can block him and and his messages, but if you responded to any of them it will be a month before it will kick in. 
I doubt eBay will do anything beyond sending them some sort of message. No one at ebay will never tell you.

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Honestly, I would just let it go and not buy from them anymore.

It would be different if they issued a threat against me or my family.

But the offensive word or two? 

Nah, I would not waste my time getting even for being “disrespected”.

Sure it was unprofessional and terribly inappropriate.

So, the best way to tell show your displeasure is not to be their customer. If enough people do that then he might get the hint.

What do you gain by telling on someone like that? It’s over. 
I understand you’re angry but it sounds like you’re looking for revenge more than you are wanting to save other buyers from this….trauma. 😐

Patriotism…is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. -Adlai Stevenson
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

Tigerkitty,

You response is good and I agree with Kathiec as well but the Adlai Stevenson quote got my attention! So Thumbs up for that.

Happy New Year All!

The Best Thing To Do Now Is Stay Calm!
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

@fab_finds4u Well that just isn't true at all for many words. Things said to a person can cause as much damage in life as a baseball bat to the knee. I don't know what slur was used, but a slur is nothing to make light of with nursey school rhymes.

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

We are supposedly adults on eBay. I know of no words said to an adult that can cause that kind of pain like a bat to the knee unless you have a small mind and choose to let it rattle you.  They got a rise out of the OP which means they made the OP their puppet.   And they're still pulling their strings. I'm sure they're thrilled to know they're the puppet master. Probably sitting back laughing because they're so eat up about being disrespected.

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

Looking at the last Fifteen Pages (so far) of the feedback buzzing around your profile it looks like 90% (Conservatively) of your business and Inventory gets past around between the same Four or Five individuals that each have there own exact generated feedback... Based on what i'm viewing I wouldn't worry about anything except those Four or Five  90+% folks.....   I'm still looking through all FB left for ya so I'm certain i'm mistaken.. 

Cool business

The Best Thing To Do Now Is Stay Calm!
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

They're not pulling anything. And I don't know how much they're laughing about losing money - the money from the return of the sale and the cost to have the item shipped back to them. Not to mention the possible suspension they might get for the foul language and using a homophobic slur. If he's so desperate to sell an item for a few bucks by bait and switch, then I'm guessing any disruption to his business is not good. 

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

@usgrant18642008 wrote:

They're not pulling anything. And I don't know how much they're laughing about losing money - the money from the return of the sale and the cost to have the item shipped back to them. Not to mention the possible suspension they might get for the foul language and using a homophobic slur. If he's so desperate to sell an item for a few bucks by bait and switch, then I'm guessing any disruption to his business is not good. 

I can guarantee they won't get suspended for foul language or a homophobic slur. The absolute worst that will happen is that eBay will send them a "tsk, tsk, don't do that again" message. 

Message 23 of 23
latest reply