cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop shipped item.

So I bought a dark blonde hair dye on ebay because I think I'm too young to have grey hair.

Anyway, said hair dye got drop shipped from the river, and seller used prime.

I slipped the dye on,  my hair looks great, and I look at least 15 minutes younger, but I'm not sure about the drop shipping and prime.

Negative feedback?

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Drop shipped item.

A bad seller will usually defend a bad seller.

birds of a feather and all that jazz.

Anyway,

UPDATE.

Seller said she had the item in hand when she listed it, but couldn't find it when I bought it, so she got the item shipped to me from the river. Seller said she intended to issue a refund of the postage costs, but she forgot.

I don't believe the seller at all.

However, I've got the £ 4.99 refund, but I have asked the seller why she violated the rivers rules and used Prime to ship my item.

No reply so far.

Message 46 of 52
latest reply

@*madison wrote:

A bad seller will usually defend a bad seller.

birds of a feather and all that jazz.

Anyway,

UPDATE.

Seller said she had the item in hand when she listed it, but couldn't find it when I bought it, so she got the item shipped to me from the river. Seller said she intended to issue a refund of the postage costs, but she forgot.

I don't believe the seller at all.

However, I've got the £ 4.99 refund, but I have asked the seller why she violated the rivers rules and used Prime to ship my item.

No reply so far.

Do you purchase on eBay to find problems??

And yes I do know some that do this.

Message 47 of 52
latest reply

Don't talk ridiculous.

I hate ebay problems, I'm the type that will pay more for an item from  a seller who has the best feedback, I've done it several times.  But I'm not a pushover, I don't let sneaky dishonest sellers get away with it.

Message 48 of 52
latest reply

Good to know there are still ethical people out there. Not just people who think it’s ok to steal as long as they come out with what they want.

Message 49 of 52
latest reply

I don't think drop shipping is allowed. And I don't think it should be.

I don't shop at Amazon by choice.

I'm willing to pay more to buy from other retailers.

That's my right.

And ebay sellers do not have the right to deceive me in this way.

Message 50 of 52
latest reply

Be happy that you have hair to go gray. Some of us are less fortunate in that area but I do save a lot of money on getting my hair done. Basically because it is done. 🙂 

Message 51 of 52
latest reply

"THANKS, I'LL SHOP AMAZON next time. "

I shifted all my units to using Amazon for most large P.O.s in 2019.  What a great savings!  Most items arrive within 48 hrs and all can be retuned at Kohl's stores without a hitch!  

Message 52 of 52
latest reply