cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop shipped item.

So I bought a dark blonde hair dye on ebay because I think I'm too young to have grey hair.

Anyway, said hair dye got drop shipped from the river, and seller used prime.

I slipped the dye on,  my hair looks great, and I look at least 15 minutes younger, but I'm not sure about the drop shipping and prime.

Negative feedback?

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Drop shipped item.

Not only does this violate prime rules (if they misused prime) it also violates eBay's dropshipping rules. It is against the rules to sell then fulfill from a company you do not have a wholesale agreement with.

i would report them to both amazon and eBay. For those who think it’s nbd, would you ignore someone breaking into your neighbors house? Theft of services is theft regardless. If that seller would steal from amazon they will steal from anyone.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 37 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Drop shipped item.

You got what you wanted at a price you agreed to.   Why would that warrant neg FB?

Message 2 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

Seller didn't state on the listing they were drop shipping.

I agreed the price, but I didn't agree to let the seller give my particulars to another venue..

Message 3 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

No you should not give a neg over that.  Many items are shipped to buyers that way.

Message 4 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

No to the negative, but you have learned the lesson eBay allows drop shippers to teach... which is next time, buy direct elsewhere and cut out the middleman.

YMMV.

Message 5 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

Nah, neither a neg or a neutral. Am sure you look years younger & it didn't make your hair fall out. I just got the Mary Trump book same way you got your dye. From the river with prime. I was surprised but just thrilled to get it. All the stores around me ran out on Day 1. By the way, this book is terrifying. I almost feel sorry for him!

Message 6 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

Embrace the grey!  I have dark blonde hair and my grey makes my hair look highlighted. 🙂 

They are, though, not grey in color, they're more of a silvery white. 

Now, if someone could direct me to a way to get a haircut without actually going to a beauty shop, I'd be grateful.  I haven't had a haircut since January (darn you, Covid) and it looks atrocious.  (and NO, I will not let my husband anywhere near my head with scissors!)

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

@*madison wrote:

I agreed the price, but I didn't agree to let the seller give my particulars to another venue..

So the river got your name and address.   Big deal.   Anybody can get it from google or whitepages.com or several other places.

Message 8 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

Having long ago forsaken the vanity of not wanting to show my age, I've never considered dying my hair.  Frankly, I've earned every grey hair I have.  I admit to being taken a little bit aback when my hair dresser commented about my hair being a lovely shade of silver but thus is the cycle of life.

I agree that no non-positive feedback is warranted.  You received the product that you paid for and appear, by your own admission, happy with it.  Why add to your grey hair by worrying about leaving poor feedback for the seller.  

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 9 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

Negative feedback?

A Positive with

THANKS, I'LL SHOP AMAZON next time. 

Message 10 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

@*madison wrote:

to another venue..

You let every carrier and sort center see your address on the way.

You got your item for the price and in the time expected.

You already know what kind of feedback you should leave.

Message 11 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

@*madison wrote:

It does matter that you were shipped as a gift address. Watch what happens the next time you visit Amazon.

eBay does something similar with IP addresses -- just confirmed this again last night. Do not log in, browse in a private window for an item, say a USB fan. Close the browser entirely, then reopen and log in as normal: Why are there USB fans in your recommendations now?

Message 12 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

I wouldn't go negaive, but I would point out the amazon drop shipping in feedback with an  unfriendly comment.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 13 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

wonderful!

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 14 of 52
latest reply

Drop shipped item.

It does make you wonder who the winner is here... Amazon?  Ebay?  Seller?  Buyer?

Seems like an excess of actors in a 2 part play!

Message 15 of 52
latest reply