Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! deceptive seller question

I cant find a good way to report it, but I was watching this seller's listings and he keeps adding revisions hes sold pieces of the post so there are less and less items. Those were all added after people started bidding. So someone could have a bid ...

Buyer's Protection

I bought a item and it was not as described at all. I sent messages to the seller and no answers. So how can I open a case with eBay to have them step in?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Get Coupon back used on order being cancelled

Buyer used an Ebay coupon on an order that is being cancelled. Buyer wants to use that Ebay coupon on a new order for a larger size instead from the same seller. Seller said to order new order but then Buyer cannot use Ebay coupon. How does this reso...

No eBay Bucks? I’m going to buy less.

“After careful consideration” my butt. You guys want more and more and more money. Never understand corporate leaders who do stuff like this. Sure it will help short term numbers but long term it’s bad for the company. Have you not seen what happens ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 7 helpful

Order at eBay Global Shipping Center for over 3 weeks

I have an eBay order going from US to Canada that's been stuck in eBay's Global Shipping Center for 3 weeks now, they normally stay there 2-3 days. I think eBay blocked all ways to contact them since the pandemic, what should I do?

Can't Even List a ASL DVD with Dr. Seuss on It

So there's this like DVD that helps deaf kids and teaches sign language. This one reads with "If I Ran the Zoo". But no matter what, I can't list it because it is deemed 'offensive'.

ReadWithMe.png

Negative feedback I left removed.

I have left negative feedback a month ago, the seller was awful, it was a 6.95 item and it was faulty and I filled in the return page. The seller asked me for a video on what's app Iam not the most technical and don't have what's app, so my wife trie...

censorship

I dropped my Amazon account for them telling me what was good for me and what information I could hear. As an adult I do not need your help deciding what is good for me. As an adult I can skip over items I do not agree with as people have the right t...

Seller not giving me order total, how to avoid unpaid claim?

I asked a seller whose listing say "May not ship to Canada" a few weeks ago if he'd ship to Canada and he said he would. I ordered and am not getting the requested total and he hasn't replied to my last message from over a week ago, it's almost as if...

Resolved! Can an INAD be opened after a INR is closed?

I currently have an Item not received request open, since the USPS has been so slow I waited and waited, no tracking update 10 days just says "USPS awaiting item", turns out the item is not coming from the next state from me (25 miles away) as stated...

Canceling dr. Seuss.

Oh how the woke will go broke.Their heads are in soak.What is it they toke.Remove Dr Seuss?They must be on juice.But at the end of the day.I'll spend no more on E-bay.

Waiting on partial refund

I received a damaged item that was partly salvageable (bottle of soap leaked, but not completely). The seller was very nice and offered a partial refund; I agreed. It's been a week since they offered and I accepted; how long would you wait for the pa...

Resolved! won/collected/paid then order cancelled

I won an auction, arranged collection, paid and collected item from sellers. After collection I was notified the seller had cancelled my order with the reason 'something wrong with buyers address'. It wasn't posted, I had collected item! Does this re...

CANCEL CULTURE

Left Amazon and Walmart.....Don't want to play cancel culture games but now eBay does with Dr. Seuss books..........Goodbye eBay ...I will find somebody that just wants to sell me products and not play stupid games

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Wondering if this seller is a scammer

I have been in the market for a high end sewing/embroidery machine. I keep coming across listings that are using the auction option and starting the bids usually under $5. While this is not the issue - when you go through the gallery of pics, they ha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors