Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

remove saved seller

I reviewed my account today. When I dropped down to the sellers saved list; I found 2 SELLER NAMES THAT I DO NOT KNOW, DID NOT PLACE THEM and no way to remove them. I HAVE NEVER EVER added ANY SELLER NAMES to "Saved sellers". I WANT THEM REMOVED!

Resolved! usps stamps

I purchased USPS Forever stamps and have received them. However, after reading some of the seller's feedback I'm hesitant to use them. One buyer claims the stamps are counterfeit. It's impossible to contact anyone on eBay! How can I find out if this ...

past purchases

Hello, is there a way to down load the last 3 years past purchases into an inventory form...I am completely ignorant in such matters..If someone can tell me how to do this..I will wash you car for a year..lol thanks

ORDER HISTORY

WHY IS MY ORDER HISTORY NOT SHOWING ANY ORDERS NO MATTER WHAT I SET FILTERS TO. I HAVE ORDER MANY ITEMS FROM EBAY, BUT AM SHOWING THAT THERE ARE NO ITEMS IN MY ORDER HISTORY

eBay forced a refund due to a lost appeal.

I lost an appeal case due to the product being challenged to the buyers payment agency. I have never received my product back. It was a valuable book, and the buy wants me to send him money to return the item. What options do I have to reclaim my pro...

contacting ebay?

I received an item that was listed as working but when tried it, it did not work. I want to call about this problem cannot find any phone number Help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

My credit card co is charging me for an item that I did not buy. It is not listed in my purchase history yet my credit card co says I received it. Can I get help from eBay to prove this?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

my purchase is not listed, i cannot contact the seller as it is gone, i used paypal but they wont ta

This is insane, i have tried for days to talk to someone, i have a paypal record of my purchase but the ebay record is gone. i am out 53 bucks and shipping but the new ebay is the **bleep**s. I have been a member for 20 years and thats about to end. ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pricing an item

I do not have a store, how do I see if an item has sold before so I can find the possible value of it?

Changer name

I already have an eBay account since 2016, but it turns out that I want to change the name since I have my corporation and for 4 years and I cannot know how to change or place the name of my corp and not create a new account.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors