Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Taxes on items purchased

Why is taxes not stated on items listed for sale ? Some states don’t charge taxes on coins , but I found out that Nj does . Taxes should be posted with items when they will be taxed

Getting out of hand

I feel like ebay is getting outrageous on their fees, sold something for $150 and only made $122, that does not include the shipping, does anyone else feel like Ebay is charging too much? Should I sell elsewhere?

Tax on stamps

I used to buy new forever stamps on eBay and never been taxed. Yesterday I bought some more stamps from different seller and I was taxed for it at check out. I sent a question to seller but no answer. So I am not sure if it’s normal to be taxed from ...

E-bay bucks earned "$0.00" ?

Last quarter I made 14 different purchases on E-bay. All of them said "bucks earned $0.00". Not sure why. Same type of purchases I have made in the past. Anyone know why this is?

Appealing

I had a buyer claim they did not receive an item.I resent tracking info showing it was received, EBAY refunded them the money.Here is my real issue I have been a seller for 20 years.The buyer ever once reached out to me and didn't complain until afte...

Goods not being delivered

Has anyone had issues with Ebay not dealing with a problem and then closing out the problem report. Had a problem with goods not delivered by a seller. Contacted Ebay. A few weeks later I received an email from Ebay headed "We need to hear from you" ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mint forever stamps selling at 10c each

I have seen a listing of 4000 Pieces of 2019 USPS Hearts Blossom Love Forever Stamps. They come in sheets of 20 stamps and are self stick...The face value is $2,200.00 and the stamps are up for sale at $399.99... Does anyone think is suspicious??? It...

i need my refund

plese arreang my refund no trust on ebay this 2nd bed exprience i want purchase from ebay but i lost money

Most Marked as Helpful Authors