Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! changing shipping address

my buyer changed her shipping address but the old one is still showing up on my shipping label page & it wont let me change the address? TIA

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer wants to purchase products not listed

I have listed vitamins for sale & a customer is interested in purchasing. She is asking what other protein drinks I would sell from this company which I haven't posted. She wants to purchase them but not sure if I should post it 1st.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"accept offer" will not process

I am selling an item and have a buyer who wants to buy it. He made an offer and I responded by hitting the "accept offer" button...but nothing else happens and the sale does not proceed. What is going on..??

Hand delivery

An item I sold I noticed lived in the same town so I hand delivered it in A safe place. Does that make this slow ass payout any faster?

Alert when trying to purchase

So, I joined Ebay on Monday to purchase some coffee mugs. My account was suspended, though like many others I have read about, I have no idea why. After spending nearly an hour online with a chat agent, the account has been reinstated. However, now I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors