Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed Pay Nightmare

Thanks to eBay's mandatory Managed Pay , more appropriately referred to as (MIS)managed Pay system, brought upon by corporate greed, no doubt, sellers can hold their hand on their head waiting for eBay to process their money and their bank to take it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hong Kong Buyer

Hong Kong buyer wants me to mail to California, says this is where his shipments go..has paid...should I ship to CA...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought item from scammer, fake tracking number

Hi. I need help. I bought an item, the arrive date was way out there. Took 7 days to get tracking number. I called ups and the tracking number is an amazon number going to a different address in my city. I've called ebay 2 times to inform them of thi...

faulty iphone

Hello,I bought an iphone SE second generation from a seller on ebay. I spent almost $400 on this phone only for it to stop working 2 months after purchase. I explained this to the seller and their response was that there is nothing they can do after ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contact eBay to report an issue

Can anyone assist with how I can contact a person eBay to get help on an item that I haven’t received. It keeps saying to contact seller but when I do the message won’t go through saying something about product guarantee and it won’t allow the messag...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors