Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Subscription question

I was thinking about upgrading to the basic subscription. I’m getting 250 free listings right now and the basic subscription gives you 250 listings as well. Would I get a total of 500 listings if I upgrade or will I still just have 250? I can’t find ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay refuses to honor Money Back Guarantee

I have been scammed by an eBay Seller, and eBay is refusing to honor its highly advertised “eBay Money Back Guarantee” promise.I am requesting a refund on an order with a documented USPS Tracking Number. This was an eBay Seller's scam! I have appeale...

Variations in Sports Cards (Card Attributes)

Ebay has eliminated the "Card Attributes" name. I have seen many postings on this. I have called ebay multiple times and never heard back. Has anyone heard if they are going to create a way to change this without having to create a new listing? Like ...

total amount of the sale report

Where can I found a report that shows me the detail breakdown of the "Total Amount of the Sale" which is displayed in the detail payment amount report for each item sold?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchase not in purchase history

the only way i found to get ebay is to go thru the purchase history . for some strange reason the item i need to return is not in my purchase history. how do i get hold of ebay to make them aware. the seller wont or cant help me. please and thanks BR...

EBAY Tax Fraud?

I just placed an order with a seller who is out of state. Ebay whacked me with a 16.3% sales tax! ($1.14 on a purchase of $6.98.) I'm in Florida. My local sales tax is 7%, so this is simply wrong. Worse, when I checked the link for Florida taxes on E...

eBay bucks

Does anyone think it’s totally ridiculous that eBay has put such stringent restrictions on earning eBay bucks?? Since April 1st until June 30th I spent 7,296.40 on qualified products and received a ridiculous eBay bucks certificate of $4.62!! If that...

Reporting fraud seems impossible!

# 313593492773 price is impossible, seller in South America, I tried to report and automated reply says invalid user name, but it is a direct copy and paste of the name... with 0 feed back! All Ebay options are based on my purchases and a dispute and...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors