cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay bucks

Does anyone think it’s totally ridiculous that eBay has put such stringent restrictions on earning eBay bucks?? Since April 1st until June 30th I spent 7,296.40 on qualified products and received a ridiculous eBay bucks certificate of $4.62!! If that’s correct I’m finished buying from EBay and will be going to other sites!! Please let me know how you feel!! They also make it tremendously impossible to contact them (by design I’m sure)!! If anyone can help me from EBay please reach out and contact me!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay bucks

@billsellsgoods 

Ebay has discontinued the 1% Ebay Bucks rewards on purchases. They still have occasional 5% Ebay Bucks promotional periods, for which you should be notified by email & through your Ebay messages.

Per Ebay:

After careful and thorough consideration, we decided to retire the 1% earning as we look to continuously optimize our offerings.  The good news is that we will continue to offer limited time eBay Bucks Bonus promotions for earning eBay Bucks. In addition, all Bucks earned on or after April 1st , 2021 through the Bonus offers will now be valid for 12 months.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply