Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay needs to stop allowing customers to contact the seller when they need to be contacting the PO

Ebay needs to install an automatic system so that when buyers try to start a claim that they didn't receive an item, ebay automatically looks up the tracking and tells the customer, "The seller has shipped the item with tracking. Please contact the P...

Cancelled order

How is it that a seller can cancel an order, but re-post the exact same item with the same starting price and shipping, immedistely following the cancellation?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay hep!!

I purchased an item weeks ago and was never provided the item nor received any shipping info from what clearly is a fraudulent seller. I tried repeatedly to contact eBay and have them step in and continue to get the runaround and no response back reg...

Zebra printer problem

Started to do my shipping this morning, and I am unable to print anything on my zebra printer. Is there a technical glitch in Ebay that started today?

EBAY is holding on to payment

I paid for a tractor that is located 2000+ miles from me and the seller says that EBAY is holding on to the payment until I tell them it has been delivered. The seller cannot release the tractor to the shipper until he receives the payment.I cannot t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Illegal sales tax

Ebay is charging sales tax in USA money sold. There is no sales tax on American coins, only foreign money. It must add up to millions collected by error.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not received

Hello, I am wondering about a member opening a request stating that their item was not received.This is an item that was sold on April 12 and shows it was delivered on April 16. I sent her tracking information the next day when i shipped, then follow...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return with no return label

Good afternoon. I placed an order and received it once I installed it a few days later the unit started acting strange. In other words if malfunction. I contacted the seller and asked for a refund. He asked what was the problem and I sent them pictur...

Buyer received a product as well as refund

what do I do in this situation, Buyer received a product as well as a refund, eBay and PayPal do not very helpful, the product cost is $1500. I am very frustrated with eBay's decision. any solution how do I get my product back or my product cost.

Need help

How do I close my ebay account? How do I know if someone still has access to my account if i had closed it

Most Marked as Helpful Authors