Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1099'S

IF I GET A 1099 IS IT BASED ON TOTAL SALES OR NET SALES

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

when item arrives damaged and seller will not reply.

I purchased a bottle of touch up paint put it opened in transit and paint spilled out inside package. I sent a photo to seller and he did not respond. I opened a case with ebay and the case was closed saying seller sent with tracking (but it did not ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS shipping to Puerto Rico

A buyer in Puerto Rico chose USPS parcel select ground for shipping. However this service does not show up in eBay's label printing interface, and the amount the buyer paid for shipping is far less than any available service. The selected service is ...

Advertising

Good morning. We just list a product and we would like to know how can we keep it in the first page.There is some ads for this? Thank you

feedback

When I try to leave feedback for multiple items, I get the following message: "We ran into a problem saving your feedback. Please close the page a try again." Well, I keep on trying again, even on different days and still get the same message. Help!

Help

Good morning, I ordered a book for a friend and got a confirmation email in addition to email from seller...I can't reply to seller for some reason? The email states Hello Bonnie LaRose and I'm Theresa, states I can't view the info unless I'm logged ...

Account Trouble

Good morning, I ordered a book for a friend and got a confirmation email in addition to email from seller...I can't reply to seller for some reason? The email states Hello Bonnie LaRose and I'm Theresa, states I can't view the info unless I'm logged ...

Error with listing form...

I'm listing a product and in the form where it says local pickup available the box is not checked. However on my listing draft it shows up as can be picked up locally which I don't want. How do I change this?

Trying to ship

I’m trying to print up the postage, every time I do a box of pills that says something went wrong and we were unable to generate the label. How do I fix this problem?

Ограничение на покупку

Здравствуйте, у меня стоит ограничение на участие в аукционе, снимите его ,пожалуйста! Я ничего не нарушала! Все покупки у меня оплачены! Очень прошу Вас снять ограничения!

Storage deposit

Does eBay have storage deposits, where sellers store merchandise for eBay to sell when the seller can not be present for transactions? Also, the seller have eBay ship the item sold to the buyer.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors