Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1099K form

Hello.my revenue for example this year 30K out of this 30K my profit approximately 10k since I have no receipt att all hard to tell.How do I claim this on my tax preparation? How to do this ?

Verify bank acc

Need micro decimals so I can verify my bank acc but keep getting message Error

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

tax refund

Dear Sirs.My query is about the items that we buy through the platform and do not have a final destination in the United States.They charge us taxes and when they arrive at our destination country they also charge me taxes.Do you have a procedure lik...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Tracking Issues?

Is anyone else having issues with the eBay generated tracking numbers working? Or am I just crazy? I packed and shipped an order this morning using a label I generated through eBay. I waited in line and had the package scanned at my local post office...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticity of item

Sold a pair of walk n dior's lightly used, still like new condition. With the original box including the shoe covers. Authentication says could not auth..... ? I don't have the original sales receipt. Is there anything else I can do?

locak oickup

What do you do when an item has sold and buyer isn't responding to request to arrange meeting for delivery

help

i need customer service number to get through to team member please

refund shipping costs

buyer changed their mind and decided to pick up the items--i cancelled the shipping label --how do i refund them the shipping?--and where do i see the postal refund to me?

1099 for a non sold item

so a buyer bid twice and made an offer and once the item sold to them they wanted to cancel the order. I now have a 1099 for the sold item that is currently relisted. don't want to pay twice the amount in taxes when I haven't sold the item yet in the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors