cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay made a big error about my sale

Comments:Buyer was told no shipping only local pickup. On item description.
When item was sold the buyer said she would get a friend in South Carolina to pick it up. I said fine. I was on my vacation until June 13 which I informed the buyer. Then I got home on June 13 things went wrong. eBay said I didn’t ship and returned the buyer the money back. Then charged me for shipping. None of this makes sense unless it was a hack. Please I have copies of all conversations with buyer. I want my $75 returned to me. I will not ignore this mistake from EBAY. I put my sale and trust with eBay but got scammed.  Please research this terrible error as soon as possible.

This is what I sent eBay.   They say they closed the case.  What about my side.  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay made a big error about my sale

If your buyer filed an INR, Ebay doesn't refund those right away, there is a process.  Unless they filed it and you were away from monitoring your account for a few days.

Would you mind giving dates.  When was the sale, when did the INR get filed and when was the refund?

IDK if Ebay made a mistake yet.  It is going to depend on the timing of everything.  I get it at this point you lost the sale and that is upsetting.  I look forward to you supplying more information.

If you can give me a link to the item you sold, that would help too.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 2
latest reply