Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue with Invoice from seller

Hello All, I requested a copy of receipt/invoice from seller and it was sent to me but when i clock on the image file (png) it just loads a blank image.. I have sent several messages to seller to resend but havent responded yet. Anyoine have any sugg...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

who pays for a return label

Seller didn't ship for nearly 3 weeks, I asked for a refund since I had to purchase elsewhere. $ days later he sent out item and then asks me to print out return label,, Who pays for return label?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where do I find feedback as a seller?

I don't know why I can't find that. I saw one person's feedback once but then I never saw one after that and I don't remember where I was. That was months ago. Is there not some page where I can see feedback for all the items I sell at one time? I am...

packing

Could you please advise me on the size of box for a beer mug approx 5+12 tall width approx 6in. including handle-basically reg. size of beer mug. I am unsure because in my shipping section it says 8x8x8 for dimensions. I used to sell quite a bit 10 y...

Log Truck

Does this item come with logs as seen in the profile?

Seller needs help with a sale

Buyer not responding, no payment made. No clear way on eBay to cancel order due to non payment and get the fees reimbursed. Is there a 1-800 number for customer service?

Coin authenticity

Does EBay regulate the authenicity of the Silver America Eagles sold online? Some of the prices from Chinese sites seem unrealistically low. Perhaps the heavily publicized problems of the past have been remedied--or not. If the coins are real, I am a...

Was change from eBay

When I went to check my Bank account. After buying fans and footstool I noticed I was changed for a third item that I didn’t buy and email shows I only bought two things. So why was I changed 47.62????

Lost item seller wont respond

My item was lost in the mail. It’s been over the 30 days. But usps is expecting responsibility. I have a written letter. I can’t get eBay to refund me for the item or the seller to respond. What can I do?

American 1 oz. silver eagle coins

Does EBay regulate the authenicity of the Silver America Eagles sold online? Some of the prices from Chinese sites seem unrealistically low. Perhaps the heavily publicized problems of the past have been remedied--or not. If the coins are real, I am a...

Resolved! USPS first class letter NOT working

buyer selected USPS first class letter paid 1.18, BUT eBay is only allowing me to choose USPS Ground Advantage 4.02 . What can I do to pay the lower fair? It is grayed out and this small package is with in limits3oz 6 x 6x2

No refund from Ebay

Hello, does anyone have a working phone number to Ebay support where you can get a human to help you? I have tried everything I can find on Ebays site and on Google and cant find any help on receiving a repayment for a broken part that was shipped to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors