Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can you look up seller

I recently need to buy a vehicle found one nice price but she said she was gonna send it through eBay motors. I got the email from eBay has her name(was in spam mail) but when I go to look her up I can't find her.

Redeeming

I have a 100 eBay gift card I want to gift to someone but can't redeem it or use it

Message from EBay regarding sell.

eBay sent a message that they had to cancel a sell because issues with the buyer’s account. However, the item was purchased and paid for a month ago and delivered 3 weeks ago. It sounds like they may reverse the payment. I am really confused.

Returns

I sent back an item to the wrong seller. How do I get the product back? Help would be greatly appreciated!

the request total went wrong

I bid 3 items of a seller , request a total for a combine shipping, everytime i did, "Something went, pls try it later" what should i do or what can seller do?

Buyer was refunded and didn't send the item back

I sold a dress and the buyer said it didn't match the pictures. It's actually the manufacturer pictures so it's an exact match. Regardless, eBay refunded her money and I have not received the item dress back. I have talked with her several times and ...

My order was canceled and I did not do it

This morning I sent a question to the seller and when I got home a few hours later I saw that my order was canceled and I did not do it at all! How did this happen? Should I be worried about fraud?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors