Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay return scam

Hi, two weeks ago the buyer file the return. I agree with his request and provide the shipping label. after the USPS shows it delivered, but I cannot find my item everywhere. I am sure no one left anything near my house because my ADT did not report ...

Warranty returns seller no response

 could you help in this matter. I am trying to contact the seller for a replacement unit. The seller was happy to communicate while they thought the issue was something I had done wrong on the installation. The seller offered a new item but advised a...

Screenshot_20230423-163245_eBay.jpg

Unpaid sold item

I’ve tried to ask this question a few times and I don’t see any previous Threads about the subject. I absolutely have no patience left concerning this problem though I would like to be I’m not a big seller here and the proportion of unpaid sold is un...

Resolved! recourse for a negative feedback

One of my buyers has issued a scathing negative feedback based only on the buyers vivid imagination. All correspondence with the buyer was cordial, quick and included what EBAY REQUESTS FROM SELLERS. When requesting that it be removed, eBay states th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors