Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Missing; years of purchase history

Years of my purchase history is now missing with the exception of very recent purchase of the last few months. I used it a lot to reorder purchases I buy only occasionally, like furnace filters, refrigerator filters, etc. So anyone elese having this ...

A ORDER

I DID NOT GET MY ORDER TODAYORDER NUMBER - 13-10270-00159A 1967 TOPPS BASEBALL CARD

Resolved! Returns

Hello, if someone returns an item after the 30 day period, do you still have to refund? He ordered on 6/4, delivered on 6/5 and he dropped off the return package on 7/13 and I got it on 7/16. Thanks for any insight!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

new auto instant payment

making an offer, why is it not using paypal ? as before. Its this auto payment going straight for bank account or credit card selected before agreed offer? I dont like this, I want to select payment at time of agreed offer notification. . Also why is...

Delete ad

I would like to cancel my ad because I no longer own the vehicle. 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advertised wounded eagle.

Advertised coin as a Wounded Eagle. Sent a coin scratched at the breast and neck. Seller offered 1$ and keep the coin. I want my full price of 76$ and I will return the coin. Seller will not budge. What am I to do now??. .

Seller not responding

Hi, I bought an item on july 14 and seller never decided to ship it or answer my question about when he might ship it. I tried using eBay help but, it doesn't really solve my problem. How would I be able to talk to a real person that can help me? Tha...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

wat een gepruts

Geen optie om in het Nederlands iets te doen.. schakelt vanzelf over naar Engels...Iets aanbieden van 50 eur gaat ook niet ... een hoop miserie dat je niet kan aanbieden omdat je tegoed maar 10 eur is ??? wat is dat u weer ??? dan dat een gaat over e...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors