cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing; years of purchase history

Years of my purchase history is now missing with the exception of very recent purchase of the last few months. I used it a lot to reorder purchases I buy only occasionally, like furnace filters, refrigerator filters, etc. So anyone elese having this problem? I have writen to them about my problem but get no response.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@one_ds_sf5wznstd 

< Years of my purchase history is now missing >     

The items displayed in your Purchase History default to those purchased in the last 60 days.  To see further back, on your PH page find "See orders from" and next to "Last 60 days" click the down arrow to open a drop down menu with the last three years, 2023 inclusive.  On a desktop browser, that link is on the right-hand side of the screen, just above the top item on the list.    

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@one_ds_sf5wznstd 

< Years of my purchase history is now missing >     

The items displayed in your Purchase History default to those purchased in the last 60 days.  To see further back, on your PH page find "See orders from" and next to "Last 60 days" click the down arrow to open a drop down menu with the last three years, 2023 inclusive.  On a desktop browser, that link is on the right-hand side of the screen, just above the top item on the list.    

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Is it possible that some of your previous purchases were made using a different eBay account? That might explain some missing purchases.

Otherwise, try searching your Purchase History by title keyword; sometimes a search can find transactions that may not appear when viewing by year.

Scanning your feedback left or received might also find evidence of transactions if they are missing from your purchase history.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks, that worked, I guess I should have looked a lot closer.  Than you very much

Message 4 of 4
latest reply